Author Topic: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3  (Read 109614 times)

fornarina

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #340 on: September 26, 2015, 02:01:05 pm »
oh no, i'm the one who wants pa naman kbyc, this makes me think twice, baka pwede iraise na yan straight to kaye, she should know. Dapat kasi may maayos na landline contact number sila e.

zaji731

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #341 on: September 28, 2015, 10:00:17 am »
any updates sissies? medyo napa-worry naman ako
pero I'm trying to stay positive kasi first pick ko talaga sila

mrs.abc

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #342 on: September 28, 2015, 12:31:48 pm »
Hope this kind of issues could be addressed by K as soon as possible. They have a lot of weddings/events pa naman and many will be stressed and worried until they do something. Go girls, more pangungulit and monitoring lang!  :)

On the other hand, I felt relieved na di ko pinilit kay h2b si K nung di namin nagustuhan ang FT. Kung nagkataon, siguradong super stressed ako ngayon.

CharmP

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #343 on: September 28, 2015, 11:23:38 pm »
Sayang sila pa naman ang top ko sa Caterer list ko. Sana maayos nila to.

peanutbuttercups

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #344 on: September 29, 2015, 12:40:52 am »
Also, part of the reply says na there were no negative feedbacks from their previous clients. And that they cant please everybody but that is what they continually strive for.

Korek mga sis, lets update this thread for their future services :)

zaji731

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #345 on: September 29, 2015, 03:49:49 pm »
^ now that you mention that sis I feel relieved na.
Akala ko ang sinagot lang ng AE is, they can't please everybody. But its enough for me na they said, they continually strive for customer satisfaction :)

to be fair kasi, for example, if I attended a wedding na ang isinerve sa akin is risoto in truffle oil (can't remember the exact name) hindi din talaga ako masasarapan. pero it just so happen na yun siguro ang preferred ng bride & groom.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 03:58:37 pm by zaji731 »

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #346 on: September 29, 2015, 04:06:05 pm »
Hi mga sis, just finished reading a review  from the supplier ratings thread yesterday, and the same bride also copy pasted her ratings in the Tagaytay Thread.  I am assuming that her wedding was recent, I did ask, but she hasn't answered yet.  Here is the link: http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,289955.240.html

She gave KbyC a 15/10 rating.  And everyone was so happy with them.  I am still hoping that the complaints were one of the few rare cases.  If I remembered it right, there was also an issue with KbyC if it was not last year, it was early this year. Can't remember.  As for the recent complaints,maybe nagkataon lang na nung time na yun one of their chefs got sick, and the replacement wasn't as good.  Kaya parang natipid, or hindi tumama yung lasa. We will never know.  But let us be vigilant, in updating this thread. :)  As well as keeping them on their toes.  :)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #347 on: September 29, 2015, 05:07:28 pm »
I told my fiancé if we can change caterers already but he told me I should have decided before we pay them for booking. Now it feels like it's going to be my fault if the turnout would be bad... I'm really sad mga sis. I'm praying maayos to. Because I have no choice but to continue their service because we made a down already.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #348 on: September 29, 2015, 06:41:44 pm »
^My fiance also told me the same thing before when i was thinking about switching to Bizu after we had made the downpayment. Kaya we stuck with K. I also feel the pressure na it might be my fault if we or the guests arent happy with the food. But we have to stick with the decision. I will give them one more chance on our 2nd FT, sana mas masarapan na kami, apart from selecting the upgrade dishes i wouldnt know what to do if hindi parin. Baka magprovide pa ako extra lechong baka or what. I'll update you msdianne how it goes.

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #349 on: September 29, 2015, 07:20:49 pm »
Yes ^sparklingjewel please do. I haven't come up with my menu yet since I'm a year away pa. Actually we're both going to do the sitdown for them I guess among here. But yours is going to be sooner. I will pray it will went well. Let's think positive! Fiancé told me it wouldn't be less because ours is sitdown the quality of the food though is the one we'll have to decipher. God bless sis!

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #350 on: October 04, 2015, 03:49:53 pm »
Sissies, I suggest you talk to your AE in person or in one of your FTs. If you're still not satisfied, ask for Kaye.

Before our wedding, meron din mga negative feedback. Of course I was worried so I noted on them and raised during our final FT. Lahat ng watchouts discussed with my AE nasa contract namin (styling, service, food, and the like).
Come wedding day, the usual exceeding expectations ang performance ng KbyC sa wedding namin :)

gelitorres

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #351 on: October 05, 2015, 12:10:07 am »
As far as I know, they have a 10-15% buffer on the food based on the number of your guests. For example, if you're having 300 guests, they will prepare an additional food for 30-45 persons. Just make sure that this is written on your contract. HTH :)

I'm actually concerned about the food not being enough. Something that will definitely discuss with my AE when we meet during the final food tasting in a few weeks. My mom has been constantly nagging me to make sure di mabibitin yung food.

dcpdane

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #352 on: October 14, 2015, 08:34:38 pm »
OMG. Now lang ako nakapag check ng GT after how many weeks/months. Ngayon lang ako nakaencounter ng bad reviews kay KbyC :( sabi naman ng venue namin and other suppliers, we picked the best caterer in KbyC. lahat ng suppliers na nakausap ko bet na bet ang KbyC. pati friends kong umattend ng mga weddings recently, kbyc daw yung caterer and puro raves sila kasi sinabi ko KbyC bride din ako. sana isolated case lang ito.

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #353 on: October 14, 2015, 08:52:49 pm »
Yes I guess it's an isolated case. Nagkukulang yung food because sometimes daw you book for example 150 but some guests have bitbit daw so nag plus plus yung heads and it's not PAID. Having said that yes may buffer but buffer is not for extra heads. Hindi ibig sabihin may buffer for your PLUS GUESTS, that's a NO! Because you pay PER HEADs you know. There no such thing as FREE for extra guests. If you say 150 it's good for 150! Don't depend on buffer if you have like 10 guests extra! That's a NO NO!

In my case I'll pay plus 10pax pa on top to avoid this. I've talked to my AE and that case daw harsh to say is the heads indicated is not followed accordingly.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 08:56:53 pm by msdianne »

rightback

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #354 on: October 15, 2015, 10:04:57 am »
thanks for clarifying this msdianne. at least we know KbyC's side. So far the feedback I've seen with them, normally nakakapag take out pa ng extra food ang couple and the family. So I'm assuming yung extra is usually the buffer which was factored in to the price per head?

i'll bring it up na lang with my AE when we have the final food tasting next week just to be sure. so far they have noted down my concerns and i'll request them to have those in writing so i can also coordinate this with my OTD.

che_v

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #355 on: October 15, 2015, 11:59:28 pm »
Hi Girls! Same with Sis j.adore, I think it is best if you would email all your concerns directly to your AE. That way you can also get their side of the story and they can address all your concerns.

A few months prior our wedding I read a negative review about them here in GT and the couple and us have the same venue pa. Was I bothered? A little but not worried since I trust KbyC. Suffice to say, everything went well during our special day. Cliche as it may sound but KbyC especially our AE, Jam exceeded our expectations.

Happy preps, everyone!

decy19

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #356 on: October 18, 2015, 12:04:29 pm »
Hi po! sino po may rates ng KbyC for 2016? kung sino po meron pa send naman po sa email ko.... decybell_eiman@yahoo.com TIA!

rightback

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #357 on: October 18, 2015, 12:50:18 pm »
^sent it to you sis

LavenderBlossom

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #358 on: October 19, 2015, 01:56:36 pm »
I attended a wedding na kbyc ang caterer, so sad na yung ibang food nila hindi na umabot samin  :(
Tapos my mom who's one of the sponsors, hindi nasarapan sa food nila. Nagulat nga din ako bakit ganun na yung quality ng food nila considering isa sila sa pinaka-mahal na caterers. Sa actual wedding parang hindi nila na meet expectations namin, even the couple was so disappointed  :-\

zaji731

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #359 on: October 19, 2015, 03:43:20 pm »
^when yung wedding that you attended sis na KbyC?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close