We had our initial food tasting kanina and sadly, I was disappointed sa main dishes.

Eto yung sinerve sa amin kanina:
Appetizers:
Hoisin Crackling Pork Wrap - 5/5
Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup Shots - 5/5
Bacon Wrap Dates - 5/5
Soup:
Squash Soup - 2/5
Salad:
Romaine, Salted Egg, Cashews, Tinapa Aioli - 1/5
Insalata Caprese, Orange, Walnuts, Strawberry Vinaigrette - 2/5
Melon and Prosciutto, Blue Cheese, Raspberry Vinaigrette - 3/5
Pasta:
Spicy Tuyo Pasta - 1/5
Mixed Seafood Pasta, Tomatoes and Capers - 2/5
Main Dishes:
Baked Fish in Cream with Slivered Almonds - 2/5
Pork Belly, Creamed Corn, Red Chimichurri - 1/5
Osso Bucco, Risotto Milanes - 1/5
Roast Chicken with Fennel Spice Rub - 1/5
Desserts:
Picatostes with Tsokolate - 4/5
Ensaymada Pudding w/ Salted Egg Caramel - 4/5
Coffee Panna Cotta - 5/5
Mango and Coconut Tiramisu - 4/5
My AE is Betina and she is really nice. I told her na hindi ko masyado type the dished that were served to us and she said okay lang daw. She said we could schedule another food tasting na kami na ang mamimili ng dishes pero may bayad lang na 1k per head.
Medyo na sad ako kasi gusto ko yung styling nila. Betina showed me the basic set up na near sa motif ko and bongga na siya. I could just upgrade sa VIP tables na lang daw if I like.
I only need to finish 3 FT with different caterers (Passion Cooks, Bizu and Richgold). If wala pa ko magystuhan sa kanila saka na lang ako magpapasched ng second FT with KbyC.