We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
rightback thanks for that! I don't mind paying extra for the plated dinner. I just feel that buffet service is too informal for my taste (to each their own right?). I checked out Cake Concepts' FB page and they're actually not bad. Will stick with them na lang. Thank you!
Who are your AEs for kbyc? Two people are contacting me, Betina and Ellen. I don't know who to focus on. Hahaha.
I've got Rann. Who is your main AE? Normally they will assign an AE for you. Ask them in a polite way why is it that there are 2 people who are trying to communicate with you, when one is enough and the other should just relay all infomartion to the other as you should have your own folder wherein every request, preferences and data should be in it.