watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Better Call Saul  (Read 1923 times)

ikaela

  • Guest
US TV: Better Call Saul
« on: February 13, 2015, 09:27:48 am »
Just saw the pilot and second ep, and it's exceeded my expectations! I was a little apprehensive about it being a Breaking Bad spinoff and all, but it can deifinitely stand on its own.

Anyone else loving the series so far?

17glut

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Better Call Saul
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 11:20:43 am »
^too soon to say if the series will pick up. So far ok naman dala ng cameos pero I am more concerned how saul's persona will develop.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Better Call Saul
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 11:40:52 am »
I really enjoyed it. If I'm not mistaken, even before it premiered, it was already renewed for a second season. So far, good reviews naman from people who watched the entire first season. :)

icedtallcoffee

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Better Call Saul
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 01:12:27 am »
Medyo nabagalan ako sa first episode. Pero it picked up in the 2nd episode. I thought it was going to be lighter based on earlier interviews of the creator.

Pero from the perspective of someone who hasn't watched Breaking Bad, hindi ko alam kung ganun sya kaganda.

icedtallcoffee

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Better Call Saul
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2015, 12:02:19 am »
^ I realized ang daming underrated actors talaga.

traveltechie

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Better Call Saul
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 12:05:00 am »
nagustuhan ko rin ito. buti mabilis lang maging available sa Netflix

greenarrowbabe

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Better Call Saul
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 01:59:52 am »
watching this series and liking it.

usually slow talaga kasi I think the story's focus is character evolution/development. same with breaking bad.

marieisabel

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Better Call Saul
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2015, 02:05:22 pm »
So far, i'm liking it. Mag cameo kaya sila Walter & Jesse?  :P

icedtallcoffee

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Better Call Saul
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2015, 12:31:28 am »
I think mas likely na mag-cameo si Jesse kasi he knew Saul from before pa if I'm not mistaken.

17glut

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Better Call Saul
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2015, 12:30:33 am »
mas trip ko mag cameo yung dalawang bespren ni jesse... everytime both of them comes on scene always cracks me up  ;D

sima

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Better Call Saul
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 10:05:14 pm »
Kamukha ni Saul yung kuya niya!!!! Kakatuwa at ang galing ng casting nila.  Mabait talagang tao si Jimmy no?

greenarrowbabe

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Better Call Saul
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2015, 04:59:48 am »
nakakaawa lang ang buhay ni Saul.  :(

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Better Call Saul
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2015, 08:51:50 am »
^I agree. I really feel for Jimmy's character. Medyo sad na alam natin na magiging Saul Goodman siya. All this time, he's trying to do the right thing, make his brother proud of him, and be a good lawyer.

icedtallcoffee

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Better Call Saul
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2015, 10:37:33 pm »
I agree, para akong nanonood ng The Pursuit of Happyness, pero alam ko na yung ending.

greenarrowbabe

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Better Call Saul
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2015, 12:37:46 am »
Episode 9 was heart breaking!  :'( poor Jimmy, forever branded na kasi siya ng brother niya as slipping jimmy. :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close