Author Topic: Do you consider renting wedding gown?  (Read 23654 times)

mrsdeezon

  • Guest
Re: Do you consider renting wedding gown?
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2015, 03:12:31 pm »
nako sis di ko talaga kaya yung ganung risk! if magpapatahi ako, dun sa trusted mananahi kasi ang daming horror stories about gowns na di nagfit nung araw ng kasal. or super layo from the peg na kita agad sa first fitting pa lang.
ang prob sa mga trusted mananahi ay mahal sumingil. hehe.
kaya options ko lang talaga ay to rent or to get an RTW gown NOT more than 25k :)
susubukan ko rin magtingin dito sa SG kaso pricey rin yung rental fee umaabot rin ng 30K pesos based sa nabasa ko. hehe.

sana talaga pumayat na ko para mas marami nang magkasyang gowns for rent! hehe

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: Do you consider renting wedding gown?
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2015, 05:06:47 pm »
I have decided to rent na lang the wedding gown. Naisip ko kasi ang hassle din to keep the gown afterwards. H2B will have his custom made or will buy RTW if we can find something that will fit him.

Happy lang ako that along with the rental of the wedding gown, included na sa rental fee ang veil, tiara, extra bolero/sleeve for the gown, jewelry and shoes :) less hassle better :) especially since I don't want to splurge on items na I will mostly only wear once.

We are gonna be visiting Chungdam Bridal again to pay the dp and fit other gowns but Ms. SaeRa agreed that I can choose the gown next year kasi I know there will be new arrivals pa eh :)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Do you consider renting wedding gown?
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2015, 05:27:09 pm »
@mrs. Deezon  my suggestion is only applicable for those who are on a tight budget. :) Most brides are on a budget, but not everyone is on a tight one.  And I agree dapat naman talaga kakilala. Kasi even naman budgeted, I'm sure every bride wants to be beautiful on their wedding day.  The gown I wore on my civil union was really cheap(pricewise) pero it didn't look so. Even the lace that my friend chose didn't feel itchy. For my church celebration next year, I opted for another lace gown but RTW.  :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Do you consider renting wedding gown?
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2016, 12:09:02 pm »
I think I would prefer to buy then sell instead of rent. I think it can end up costing the same.

angelholics

  • Guest
Re: Do you consider renting wedding gown?
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2016, 04:30:36 am »
hi sisses :) have 2 wedding gowns made by 2 different designers. i wasn't able to wear the other one because it was not finished before we left Manila. Got married this year and those gowns are "in season"

I'm thinking about making my wedding gown available for rent.

also, I am selling the gown that I haven't worn.

you can PM me your email address so I can send the details :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close