We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Thanks sis belle_v2g ! im hoping to get mga 10K to 15K sana. Or even lower than that. Sayang kasi talaga kung iisipin. hinayang ako sa gown kung bibili ako tapos itatago ko lang. Di ko rin mapapamana yun sa mga magiging anak ko kasi by that time, baka di na uso style ng gown na yun Sobrang thanks sa help mga sis
I rented my wedding gown. Found affordable rental package that includes the bridal gown, groom's suit/barong and dresses/barong for the parents, bridesmaids, grooms men, secondary sponsors, flower girls and bearers. I really liked their newest bridal gown (made-to-rent by its first user, so I'll be its second user). It's cheaper than 1 made-to-order bridal gown. And it's convenient because the shop is only 1 tricycle ride from our house. Took me a while to convince then h2b and my parents that it's ok for me to rent though. I'm going to use the gown only once anyway, and storing the gown would be another matter.