We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis, nasa P150k lang sana budget ko, gusto ko kasi intimate. Di masyadong bongga. Keri kaya? Mag survive kaya kami? Hehe. 50-75 lang sana gusto kong bisita. End of 2016 namin balak...
Sad diba, sis ece. May mga ganun nga. I don't like comparing weddings. For me kase even the simplest one is beautiful. Ok lang na magandahan sa sariling wedding but not to the point na, inaalipusta yung kasal ng iba. That is so rude.
200k all in. Kuha kayo perks and freebies lalo na sa catering*, photo & video at venue. Sa catering nakatipid ako kasi parang sila na rin [textspeak!] florista at event stylist. *Town's Delight
I'm still trying to figure as of now our budget... Hence its 70% and 30% for us. As I can see different priorities and budgets we all have here and it's a way for everyone to learn. I really have no idea that wedding nowadays can be over a million. But we'll try our very best to be able to achieve a decent wedding without going zero on our savings. Good luck )