Author Topic: Most Difficult Supplier To Book  (Read 7719 times)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Most Difficult Supplier To Book
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2015, 06:06:59 pm »
Sis Chili1113, as usual i agree with every word of your post! Hahaha :)

HARD TO BOOK:

1) HMUA - Too many choices and nadadaya naman before and after posts so I wasn't too sure but i went with my gut feel.

2) Event Stylist - my biggest problem right now! Inquired with like a dozen and meeting two of them in the next week. Both not popular, no reviews so not so sure if we'll end up booking one within the month. I think abutin pako March on this item!

3) Ento Gowns - Walang pasok sa 4-5k per gown budget koooo na ok yung design/ quality. Help!

4) Prenup HMUA - Super exag mahal ng mga OOT fee 8-12k daw! Need a whole-day HMUA for my out of town prenup na mura lang.


EASY TO BOOK:

1) Caterer - Very few caterers know how to style in the way i want my wedding to look so despite the mixed reviews... we booked K.

2) Venue - Did about 8 oculars, in the end 2 lang maganda so we just chose between the two! Haha Hacienda Isabella and Angelfields. :)

3) Photo - Did not have much choices given the style we wanted (bright and happy) and one clearly stood out so we booked without even meeting them! Chestknots :)

4) Video & Prenup Video - Out sakin lahat ng J Magbanua, Mayad, Bob N kasi i found it too much na talaga to pay that much so i went down a tier. Liked Treehouse and Notion so we just chose between the two. Very diff ang style nila so it was quite easy just deciding which style we wanted. In the end, we wanted unique and creative more than classic so we went with Treehouse.

5) Coordinator - It was either mid-range or expensive. Met 2 na mid-range and both were sablay so fiance and I immediately met the cheapest in the expensive tier with good reviews and booked them. Kutchie Z :)


donyafiona

  • Guest
Re: Most Difficult Supplier To Book
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2015, 06:09:59 pm »
^ Hi sis. Full coordination ka kay Kutchie? Did you make your downpayment kaagad after inquiring with her?

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Most Difficult Supplier To Book
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2015, 08:16:51 pm »
^OTD ako sis. Im going to be very hands on with the preps naman and we started planning with 15 months to go.

I met her secretary and was blown away by how OC and thorough they are (in contrast to 2 mid-range gay coordinators I met in person--- i wont mention who na, baka may magsabi nanaman dito na naninira ako whenever i give my honest opinion LOL). They showed me their thick binder that I was gonna get when i book. I really felt like i will get what i paid for. We booked less than 24 hours after the meeting. Kutchie has 2 teams-- if you're the first to book for a date, sa wedding mo pupunta si Ms. Kutchie which is what we got. :)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 08:19:36 pm by sparklingjewel »

maukris

  • Guest
Re: Most Difficult Supplier To Book
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2015, 08:31:25 pm »
Church - even if you have funds to book it, if the date , requirement and even the location are not aligned you, mahirap sya icompromised.

Photo - madaming magaling na pasok sa budget

Food/caterer - this will definitely leave mark to your guest. Kaya dapat masarap talaga.

donyafiona

  • Guest
Re: Most Difficult Supplier To Book
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2015, 09:43:31 pm »
^

I have heard nice things din talaga about them. Lalo na oversease ako kelangan ko talaga ng super OC team. Dec 2016 pa wedding namen. Sana makuha namen siya talaga. LOL hahaha. Nabasa ko nga yun sis. Chill lang tayo. Hahaha.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Most Difficult Supplier To Book
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2015, 12:33:48 pm »
^Wow overseas ka pala. You really need someone who will work on your wedding kahit di ka nakabantay as much sis. :) Pero antagal pa, you have so much time, im envious, hehe. Let me know if you need anything. :)

Tawa nalang ako sis, kebs naman sa mga ganyan. Honestly di ko feel i even needed to defend myself given i had good intentions naman but whatever.... para lang matapos na. Haha. Wag kasi masyadong sensitive. :P
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 12:36:31 pm by sparklingjewel »

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: Most Difficult Supplier To Book
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2015, 12:59:33 pm »
sparklingjewel, have you looked at Raza for entourage dresses? I'm paying a bit more for mine but I think they start at P5,000 so baka kaya.

jentotmd

  • Guest
Re: Most Difficult Supplier To Book
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2015, 09:19:02 pm »
P/V - sa sobrang daming choices, naghanap talaga ko ng bang for the buck (this was last year pa).we booked BHD.first choice was HCPH kasi imagine 10k with free prenup lang sila nun.haha.kaso ayun same kami wedding date ni Pam kaya di pwede.haha

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Most Difficult Supplier To Book
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2015, 03:26:05 am »
Sa P/V sumakit din ulo ko. I can hardly keep track which supplier had what specific output. Andami kasi nila At iba-ibang style at portfolio.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Most Difficult Supplier To Book
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2015, 04:23:22 am »
Difficult to book:
*Church - as apostolic Chistians, we are allowed to have our ceremony in a baptist or a protestant church only which is really hard to find. if meron man, hindi sya accessible or masyadong maliit (or di sya picturesque) others naman are auditorium type..which will be our 2nd option just in case. Good thing we found COTRL. :)
*Video - I don't know which one is good and which is not. Para kasing same lang lahat. I inquired to different suppliers narin.. Pero I always feel that something is missing.. I'm thankful that Gail referred Ghe Consolacion. I so love his videos that even if I watch the videos of several other videographers, I will never ever change my mind. :)

Never really cared about:
*Flowers - as long as my favorite color which is pink is incorporated,  I'm happy. I'm easy to please lang naman. And the kind of visitors I have wouldn't know  or wouldn't care to ask about my decorations..
They are more excited to see us lol! :)
*Cake - as long as there is a cake.. that's it. Haha.. but still, I sent a peg para jive lahat ng styling sa reception.

Easy to book:
*K by Cunanan - never had trouble with communication. (First time ever post ba ito na ako lang di nahirapan mag communicate sa kanila?) :)
*Rings - we chose very simple rings coz our job requires frequent handwashing so dapat good for everyday wear lang.
*Coordination - after reading their portfolio,  service inclusions, and feed back of previous brides, booked them straight away. Wala ng arte arte pa.
*Reception - I knew what I wanted even before pa.

maukris

  • Guest
Re: Most Difficult Supplier To Book
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2015, 09:04:04 pm »
^agree sis, flowers and cake - di ko masyado inisip. Matutuloy nama ang wedding kahit walang flowers at cake. Hahah.

Our cake is c/o hizons and flowers is from dangwa -clint carl

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Most Difficult Supplier To Book
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2015, 05:42:40 pm »
most difficult for me is couturier. i cant afford expensive designer gowns but i dont want to compromise the quality. divi is not an option for me mainly because of the logistics. ive inquired to a few designers that are within budget but via email lang, haven't had a chance to meet any of them yet. also considering RTW gowns but haven't visited any shop din. hay. we've booked almost all major suppliers already but this is the one that I keep on trying to delay because i really can't decide. it will be easy to just throw in more money so i can get a mid-range or high-end designer but i wouldn't be comfortable with spending too much.

dcpdane

  • Guest
Re: Most Difficult Supplier To Book
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2015, 09:18:47 am »
ako rin sis, ang dami rin kasing choices. ang daming magaganda sa pics. sa ngayon di ko pa alam anong susundin ko, yung konsensya kong makakatipid ako or yung thought na pag binalikan ko sa pics or kahit sa memorya ko man e masasabi kong napakaganda ko. char! :) baka kasi makatipid nga pero hindi ko na gugustuhin tignan ulit mga pics because aminado akong hindi masyadong okay.. yung panghihinayang ba, since maglalabas din naman ng pera.

yung wedding tipsheet ni DTS inaabangan ko lagi kasi sapul sa heart ang mga sinasabi nya dun. sabi nya ang pera kayang kitain ulit, pero ang wedding na hindi maganda dahil sa tinipid na suppliers, mahirap ulitin...

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Most Difficult Supplier To Book
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2015, 09:30:20 am »
Hindi man ako nahirapan mag book ng couturier.. pero ang dilemma ko ngayon is kung anong klaseng style/design ang gusto ko sa gown. Lahat gusto ko eh lol.

dcpdane

  • Guest
Re: Most Difficult Supplier To Book
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2015, 09:54:45 am »
^ sino designer mo sis juwie? :)

mamey

  • Guest
Re: Most Difficult Supplier To Book
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2015, 10:09:53 am »
^^ I feel you sis juwie. Every time na may nakikita tayo na maganda nag iiba ka agad yung gusto natin :) haha. kaya me when I have booked a certain supplier, hindi na ko tumitingin sa iba para diko na masasabi na omg mas gusto ko yun :)

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Most Difficult Supplier To Book
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2015, 11:00:28 am »
ako naman i have a specific gown in mind. im open to a few adjustments pero medyo fixed na yung isip ko sa ganung design. medyo complicated kasi yung skirt kaya im scared na pag hindi maganda execution masagwa yung kakalabasan. 

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Most Difficult Supplier To Book
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2015, 11:26:56 am »
Mel Orlina sis dcpdane :)

andami ko na ngang pegs eh sis mamey pabagu-bago. May ball gown, mermaid type, drop waist, lace, full beadwork, etc! bakit kasi isang beses lang ang wedding day eh lol

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Most Difficult Supplier To Book
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2015, 02:07:47 pm »
I can so relate. Although the changes that I requested to be done were relatively minor. Hay! Ang hirap talaga when you already have submitted your pegs, then you find something really nice while going through wedding websites. Haha!  ::)

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: Most Difficult Supplier To Book
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2017, 05:22:46 pm »
For 2017/2018 brides, I think we need this thread very much! ;)

We need some comments/reviews, other brides and bride to be's! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close