We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I will only believe it too if it comes from Sarah. And if she really is pregnant, mukhang 99.9% naman na kay Matteo. It's not like she is promiscuous like some other showbiz girls. Kung na-deny man ni Matteo, I think it's because they're not yet ready to come out with the truth. Yun eh kung totoo man.
I Googled Sarah's age, 27 na pala sya. Akala ko mga 23-24 lang. Kaya na nila panindigan yan kung true man.
I used to raised eyebrows at artistas whenever they deny being pregnant. But now that I am pregnant myself, I completely understand why you want to hide it for at least the first 3-4 months. You want to be sure that you are out of the woods during the first trimester before confirming. Only my husband and I know that we are pregnant and of course ditto sa Girltalk. What if you announce and suddenly had a miscarriage? And awkward and ang saklap diba. So just let her be if she is indeed expecting a child.
Nakunan lang sila ni matteo na nag date. Hindi naman mukhang buntis.