We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Raymund Romualdez is the son pala of Alfred Romualdez. Son din ba siya ni Cristina Gonzales or stepson? If he is Cristina's son, hats off to her to be able to look so young.
Before Alfred, Cristina was also briefly married to another guy, It*s C*r*g.
Kapamilya na ba ulet c Sharon?may pinakitang Mega comeback daw bukas eh tapos SHA ay magbabalik..parang ganun..naintriga lang ako 😂 :-P
Why is it in a BI form? It was in the news before..http://www.newsflash.org/199807/sb/sb000484.htm.. Said it was a marriage of convenience. IDK the circumstances why it was called such though.
Because I choose to make it a B.I.It's my personal choice not to spell out names of non-celebrities when I discuss B.I.s. Like you just did, anyone interested can google on their own.