watch now

Author Topic: Latest Showbiz Update (Thread 35)  (Read 131434 times)

gil12

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Update (Thread 35)
« Reply #340 on: February 28, 2015, 07:30:03 pm »
Jolo Revilla was shot and it looks like it's self inflicted. Chest area and he's in Asian Hospital now, he'll survive naman daw.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 07:33:47 pm by gil12 »

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Update (Thread 35)
« Reply #341 on: February 28, 2015, 07:38:35 pm »
Yung gunshot wound sa right upper chest. Parang ang hirap barilin ang sarili sa right upper chest.

cutemama

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Update (Thread 35)
« Reply #342 on: February 28, 2015, 08:00:38 pm »
Sino kaya bumaril?? Hindi sinabi sa news eh.. And sa house daw ng mom nila sa alabang nangyari...

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Update (Thread 35)
« Reply #343 on: February 28, 2015, 08:06:13 pm »
Self-inflicted daw eh. Nakakaduda based sa location ng gunshot wound. Unless left-handed siya, pero kahit na, bakit sa right upper chest if suicide?

cutemama

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Update (Thread 35)
« Reply #344 on: February 28, 2015, 08:14:31 pm »
Self inflicted..grabe naman. Baka sobrang laki talaga ng problema niya. Ano kaya reaction ni jodi.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Update (Thread 35)
« Reply #345 on: February 28, 2015, 08:57:15 pm »
A gunshot wound to the chest for suicide is quite uncommon.

lytblu

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Update (Thread 35)
« Reply #346 on: February 28, 2015, 09:06:07 pm »
^si angelo reyes ganon ang ginawa nung nagpakamatay siya

RichV

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Update (Thread 35)
« Reply #347 on: February 28, 2015, 09:08:26 pm »
folks chill re my piolo should come out to end all speculations comment. It's freakin' ok if someone has a different opinion than you. I'm speaking from my own point of view, not yours. There is no need for a catfight hidden in cleverly crafted words with each other to prove who's right. Sorry to burst bubbles here but Piolo's case is not just simple as black and white..see he already played on people's hearts re KC, Shaina etc. and now an innocent kid's photo to get back on an adult he perceived to have done some wrong on him.

Chill? We, all those who presented opposing views to yours, are chilled and we expressed our views calmly.

Wala naman nakikipag away sa iyo and nag-oover react, so am curious what catfight you are referring to?

About KC and other ladies linked to Piolo.
If as a single female, you choose to involve yourself with a man who is rumoured to have a different sexual orientation, that is YOUR decision and your risk. KC isn't blind and she would have heard the many many rumours going on about Piolo before getting involved with him.

Would I personally get involved with someone who is being linked to other men? Of course not. But that's me. I am not KC or the other ladies who have fallen for him.

KC and the other girls took a risk that some of us would not have. But that's their right to do so. Their personal life, their decision, their risk.

Malay natin that KC was hoping she could change Piolo. And malay natin that Piolo, in his own way, struggled with genuine feelings for KC. Who knows?

But back to the Instagram issue...Piolo did not attack a kid. He responded to someone who demeaned him in a hurtful manner. On HIS own Instagram. With no reason, no provocation. Just someone out to mock a celebrity they don't like. Just another coward online bully.

I don't like Kris Aquino and I've criticized her many many times on GT. But I would never go on her Instagram and insult her. That's crossing a line and is just plain kabastusan na - exactly the behavior of the bastos Instagram user.

I really hope what Piolo did will discourage other Instagram users with malicious, bastos intent to think twice before insulting someone on their Instagram. Even if you hate a celebrity, there is still a line that should never be crossed.


« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 09:10:45 pm by RichV »

mrscolunga

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Update (Thread 35)
« Reply #348 on: February 28, 2015, 09:35:14 pm »
Baka nag-baril si jolo para ma-distract sa huling-huli sa camera na nag-attend si bong sa party ni enrile ;)

SnowBall

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Update (Thread 35)
« Reply #349 on: February 28, 2015, 09:46:19 pm »
^^ Chineck ko tuloy page ni Mich. Nag-aagaw buhay na bf niya pero nagagawa niya pa mag mall tour ek ek? Ngek.

hay naku sis sinabi mo! Nakakairita siya diba.


eto ang FB ni Mich at nung tatay niyang Famewh0re din ata:


https://www.facebook.com/paolinnemichelle?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/christopherjoseph.liggayu?fref=ts


Nag aagaw buhay si Jam, ganyan ang mga posts? Vini video pa nung magising tapos wala pa sa ulirat.

Curious lang ako kung ano ang masasabi diyan ng parents ni Jam..


bad taste kasi talaga eh if you'd ask me..

Sa akin ha.. ang nakikita ko parang nakita nila na opportunity na ma i promote si Mich.


pero sa photo na to:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=913576985329534&set=pcb.913577461996153&type=1&theater


natuwa naman ako... at least si Jam eh kenkoy pa din talaga..

momxfive

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Update (Thread 35)
« Reply #350 on: February 28, 2015, 10:08:18 pm »
^ I'm not a fan of Jam and Mich. Actually ngayon ko lang sila nakilala because may sakit si Jam.

I read an GMA article na Jam's mom nananawagan kay Manny Pacquiao na kung may time sya, visit his son kasi idol ni Jam si Manny. Something like that. And she told sa interview na wag naman daw sana "patayin" yung anak nya ng netizens.

Too much publicity na, I think. I understand that they want prayers for the guy but oa na talaga IMO. Sa mga photos sobrang crowded ng hospital room ng patient and I don't think it's healthy for him. Oh well, choice din naman ng family...

oolong

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Update (Thread 35)
« Reply #351 on: February 28, 2015, 10:22:37 pm »
sorry sa jamich ha pero it seems like atat sila mabisita ng mga "sikat" celebrities. i am not following any of their posts so I do not know but have they invited any priest or pastor for jam?

pandalicious

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Update (Thread 35)
« Reply #352 on: February 28, 2015, 11:02:29 pm »
^ true, i don't understand bakit kailangang pumunta ni kris aquino na naka-gown pa ha. Una si vice, tapos si jhong, si kris, meron pa ba? May mga idol din naman ako, pero kung mamamatay na ko, aba hindi sila ang gugustuhin kong makita no. Grabe lang, gamit na gamit nila itong sakit ni jam ::)

zelda

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Update (Thread 35)
« Reply #353 on: February 28, 2015, 11:21:23 pm »
Bo Sanchez frequently visits them ata.

Nag-guest ata sila sa shows ni Vice Ganda & Kris. Kris just came from an event in the palace (for the French PM). She felt the urgency of the situation kaya di na sya nagpalit pa. That's what I know.

[Gals, sorry sa nagawa kong thread.  :( Was using my cp then. Will report to the mods.]

donya_dyosa

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Update (Thread 35)
« Reply #354 on: March 01, 2015, 12:44:25 am »
^ OMG pati tatay ni MICH?? papansin???? grabe ang immature...ang daming verbal sa fb? may pinagmanahan pala talaga ang babaeng yon??

ako basher ako ng jamich..pinagtitripan ko talaga sila sa FB ko.. and taga las pinas ako.. (where jam is from) ang dami ko palang fb friends na kakilala ng personal ang jamich.. hahaha pero di naman nila ako binabara though....

yung bus na nasasakyan ko palabas nilang dalawa ang paulit ulit na pinapalabas.. eh traffic at nasa harap ko yung lintik na tv wala akong choice kundi manood,,,, yung mich napakaARTE.. hampas ng hampas walang ginawa kundi hampasin yun jam..  ansarap hampasin ng dos por dos
yung jam feeling gwapo naman.. juicekolord...

ewan ko lang talaga.. siguro kanya kanya approach lang.. pero wala akong kakilala na tao na may namamatay na mahal sa buhay... na nagseselfie pa... na ansayasaya pa sa pic... ok lang sana kung stolen pics pero selfie pics talaga hindi ko talaga alam kung may mga diperensya sa tuktok mga taong nakikita ko sa mga pictures..




thebratinella

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Update (Thread 35)
« Reply #355 on: March 01, 2015, 01:05:48 am »
I also don't understand why they have to post pictures of Jam in that condition. If the fans want updates, they can simply post a status in Facebook instead of pictures. Give the guy dignity and peace at this time man lang sana. We don't need to see a video of him fighting for his life. It's not a spectacle. It's supposed to be a private family affair. If my loved one is having difficulty breathing and is near death, I won't have the thought to take pictures and videos. Naglupasay na siguro ako sa sahig or nagdasal sa isang sulok. Yun kasi ang behavior pag ganun. Hindi normal yung maiisip pa idocument... May nakakaisip pa bang magvideo pag nasa bingit na ng kamatayan ang pamilya?  :( Even Hollywood stars who pass away don't have pictures in their most miserable or tragic state. Families would rather have a quiet moment. I mean why document something that will haunt you forever?

I find Mich's behavior weird. Kuwento ko lang... My best friend's dad passed away due to lung cancer. He only lasted 4 months from the time he announced his biopsy to us til his last day where I was able to visit him. Nobody in the family remembered to take out a cellphone to even text relatives and friends because they took the time to whisper their messages to him while he was breathing and we were all hysterical when he took his last breath. Nakakabaliw yung grief eh. Wala ka na sa katinuan para magdocument. Kaya ito hindi ko maintindihan. It's not even a way to cope yung pagdodocument. Far from it. My best friend and her family didn't go out much that time. I would take her to the mall lang to eat para hindi sobrang madepress but I don't remember her going shopping. We only shopped for her dad's pajamas when he was confined at the hospital unlike Mich who has the time to post stuff given to her by sellers and to even have derma treatments. I'm sorry but there are times that her IG posts don't look like those of a girl with a dying fiancee. I'm not saying naman na magkulong lang siya sa house pero sana more subdued or appropriate for the situation.

funky f

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Update (Thread 35)
« Reply #356 on: March 01, 2015, 08:01:59 am »
If I were in Jam's position, I wouldn't want people...the public...to see me looking like that. I'd want them to remember me when I was looking my best, at my healthies. I remember my officemate who died.of cancer and she specifically said she wanted close-casket during her wake coz she was so thin na and ayaw nya makita sya ng ganun.

Re: piolo, may post si pokwang "some people create their own storms then get mad when it rains." Oo nga naman. I hope piolo doesn't issue a public apology.  for me, it's just a case of a normal human being na finally, napikon. it's rare that we hear na pumatol si piolo sa dami ng issues sa kanya so I guess talaga napuno lang.

zelda

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Update (Thread 35)
« Reply #357 on: March 01, 2015, 08:58:59 am »
Same thoughts about Mich. Well, we don't see her everyday and I think she needs a break once in a while pero nakaka-off lang to think na nakakagala pa sya/go out of town. I mean, kahit request pa ni Jam na mag-unwind, have the sensitivity not to at this time.

Isa pa yan pagpopost ng stats. Gahd, how could you post pa an FB stat while you were on the way to the hospital? She posted like "Jam" then with a cryin emoji. Ok lang yun updates (except the vids ha) but lahat na lang ng emotion? Should you be prayin more?

Hmm re her IG posts of items, I think she still has to do that kasi source of income nila ni Jam. Sponsors nila/nya. Kahit ako nao-off but nun medyo inisip ko paano sila kumikita ni Jam, ads and sponsors talaga.

Re sa kasal, mismong si Jam ang ayaw pa pakasalan si Mich. Parang sabi ng Mom ni Jam, it's out of the question kasi alam ni Jam na if ikasal nga, what will happen to Mich if he loses the battle? Gusto nya malakas sya when he does that.

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Update (Thread 35)
« Reply #358 on: March 01, 2015, 10:29:27 am »
Mich has recently signed contract under VIVA, I think two weeks ago.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Latest Showbiz Update (Thread 35)
« Reply #359 on: March 01, 2015, 10:46:09 am »
sorry sa jamich ha pero it seems like atat sila mabisita ng mga "sikat" celebrities. i am not following any of their posts so I do not know but have they invited any priest or pastor for jam?

Ang naisip ko nga ganito pala kababaw at ka-meaningless si jam that his final requests are meet and greet the famous stars kaloka!

« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 02:05:05 pm by iwannabeasupermodel »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close