We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Have you girls seen the Albie-Andi issue going on? I just lost it at Andi's selfishness. Girl, your baby girl deserves to know who her real father is. It's not up to you to decide if you want to have the DNA test or not. It's her right not yours. I can't believe I even defended you against Albie. You made him look like the biggest doucheb@g in showbiz by dragging his name all these years. Eh may pinaghuhugutan naman pala yung tao at yung mom niya. You slept with Jake and Albie at the same time so may point yung camp niya na magtaka. I'm not saying what Albie did was right pero it's not unusual if they become suspicious. Gosh this Andi is such a selfish brat! Sabihin mo na lang kasi kung sino yung totoong tatay. I know what Albie did was hurtful but don't act like a poor little virgin victim eh malala din pala yung ginawa mo. Now everyone involved is dependent on your every whims and tantrums. My gosh I can't believe the nerve of this girl. The fact na kamamatay pa lang ng daddy niya puro Jake this Jake that pa din siya says a lot about her as a person.