Author Topic: Bridal Beauty Preps  (Read 2776 times)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Bridal Beauty Preps
« on: February 04, 2015, 11:09:15 am »
Hi! Please share what you're doing to prepare for your big day so we can motivate each too in reaching our goals!!

Kindly answer the ff regarding your beautification efforts:

MOS/WEEKS TO GO BEFORE WEDDING:
FIGURE:
Exercise:
Diet:
Treatments:
Total Weight Loss/Goal:

SKIN/COMPLEXION:
Skin Care Regimen:
Treatments:

TEETH:

HAIR:

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Bridal Beauty Preps
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 05:19:20 pm »
eto na sis.. haha :)

MOS/WEEKS TO GO BEFORE WEDDING: 3 months
FIGURE: 34-27-34 last year.. not sure ngayon..
Exercise: insanity workout thrice a week (more on cardio, plyo, and abs workout)
Diet: di ako masyado nagra-rice.. i eat two rice meals per week lang.. the other meals, i just eat either fruits, salad with balsamic vinaigrette, vegetables, steamed chicken, quinoa, oatmeal.. boring i know.. pero i do cheat day din.. like once every two weeks..
Treatments: monthly facial and underarm IPL to remove hair
Total Weight Loss/Goal: i gained 7kgs over the -ber months.. from 43kgs, naging 50kgs ako..  now i lost 5kgs na.. 3kgs more to go, para balik 43kgs na ulit..

SKIN/COMPLEXION: fairer sa usual morena
Skin Care Regimen: nothing much since aircon sa office and bahay.. more on lotion lotion lang at work and at home.. sa face ako mas maraming arte : i apply toner, facial treatment essence, then sunblock (spf56)..
Treatments: n/a

TEETH: the usual general cleaning

HAIR: i change shampoo and conditioner every 2 months
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 05:29:19 pm by hallerski »

skela96c

  • Guest
Re: Bridal Beauty Preps
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 05:51:16 pm »
Three months to go, and my only beauty "preparation" is that I cannot cut my hair anymore (as advised by my HMUA).  Other than that, normal routine pa lahat.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Bridal Beauty Preps
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 05:59:03 pm »
ako more than 1 year to go pa naman... hehe so wala pa ako any beauty preparation aside from my normal routine and growing my hair.

BUT I am having a difficult time shedding the 8lbs I have gained over the BER months. No exercise also at all. Panic mode because next month na ang measurement taking for gown.


Sis Hallerski - wow! buti ka pa you are so disciplined with you diet and exercise!! =) Ill try to cut down my carbs like you sis.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Bridal Beauty Preps
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 07:46:15 pm »
^Exag you're getting measured naman so early! Me, my designer said usually 6 months before especially since most brides still need time to lose weight/ make some effort at least to lose some inches . I think that will apply to me as well though I am not fat.

MOS/WEEKS TO GO BEFORE WEDDING: 11 months
FIGURE: 32-25-33 (at my fittest, I was 32-23-33 so that's my goal. Athletic ang body peg, not skinny.) Gained all the weight last Oct-Dec.
Exercise: Weights, body weight toning, yoga arm balances and headstands (to strengthen arms)
Diet: None :) I don't believe in deprivation. I eat as much chips, chocolate, fried chicken pizza and ice cream, rice as I want since they're all my favorites, but I make sure to up my protein intake significantly. I'm also taking whey protein while working out.
Treatments: None! Exercise lang yan :)
Total Weight Loss/Goal: No specific weight loss goal for me, more of sa vital stats lang makikita-- toned arms, shoulders, back and core, bigger hips, thighs and butt.

SKIN/COMPLEXION: Fair
Skin Care Regimen: Under skincare regimen of Dr. Isabel Nazal (she owns Ysa Botanica) to treat acne problems
Treatments: Clearing soaps, Erythromycin, Acne Lotion, Mixture, Whitening, monthly cleaning

TEETH: None yet but I am thikning of teeth whitening maybe a month before? If cheap and fast lang

HAIR: Will re-do my color and highlights a month or 2 weeks before the wedding.


belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Bridal Beauty Preps
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 08:16:59 pm »
^I was advised by my couturier not to go to gym naman. I am currently 54 kg. Lost a bit of weight after I had my surgery 2 weeks ago.. it went down to 52 kg, but since I'm eating properly again so I'm back to my usual weight.  I am 162 cm in height naman so proportioned pa.

Planning to do some running but since it's summer here wag muna..I'll wait til autumn para hindi masunog.

Diet, trying to avoid rice. :) More fruits amd veggies if possible.  I'm getting used to drinking tea.

Teeth, planning to have the braces on my bottom teeth removed, then teeth whitening.

Hair color, yes, 2 weeks before the event.  I hope someone can recommend a good salon in manila so I can make an appointment upon arrival.  Heard good feedbacks re Status Salon, are they good?

I am struggling with exercise.  My job involves brisk walking 38 hours a week so I feel dead tired at the end of the day. No time na for exercise :(

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Bridal Beauty Preps
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 12:46:02 am »
^Sis i am envious, my job involves 8-12 hours of sitting! Haha how i wish i had a job that requires walking!!!

ilynaloira

  • Guest
Re: Bridal Beauty Preps
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2015, 03:30:37 am »
MOS/WEEKS TO GO BEFORE WEDDING: 4.5 months
FIGURE:
Exercise: I try to go to the gym for classes...before the holidays I usually go 3x a week pero nung bumalik ako from pinas medyo nawindang so starting next week I'll attened classes again 3x a week.
Diet: None but i think i have to avoid sodas nagawa ko na to last year but again nung umuwi ng pinas nawala.
Treatments: None.
Total Weight Loss/Goal: Just maintaining my current weight.

SKIN/COMPLEXION: Morena
Skin Care Regimen:  Toner, face serum, and moisturizer after cleaning ng face in the morning and at night. Lotion naman for the body especially now na winter.
Treatments: Just the regular monthly facial.
TEETH: Regular visit sa dentist

HAIR: None

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Bridal Beauty Preps
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2015, 04:46:45 am »
^Sis i am envious, my job involves 8-12 hours of sitting! Haha how i wish i had a job that requires walking!!!
Ouch sis tagal mong nakaupo! :(
I'm assigned kasi in the busy and fast paced part of the hospital kaya on the go lagi. :)

120515

  • Guest
Re: Bridal Beauty Preps
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2015, 12:28:21 pm »
MOS/WEEKS TO GO BEFORE WEDDING: less than 11 months to go
FIGURE: 32-24-33.5
Exercise:  core exercises in the mornings (but because i have been so busy at work, i haven't been able to do this for the past 3 weeks); morning runs on saturdays; swimming on sundays 
Diet:  no diet :-) but we do eat at least 1 fruit every day for health purposes
Treatments:  none
Total Weight Loss/Goal:  none, i just want to keep my weight at a healthy 45kg; my problem is that i lose weight when i'm stressed so i make sure i eat so i don't lose weight

SKIN/COMPLEXION:  morena
Skin Care Regimen: 
Face:  nivea facial wash in the morning and night; toner, gel moisturiser, and BB cream in the mornings
Body: home-made brown sugar scrub once a month and nivea lotion daily
Treatments:  none; ever since my bad experience with getting a facial here in sg i have not done any treatments; when i had a facial here, i had a breakout, which i have never experienced before, and it stayed for about 2+ years; good thing my face has now cleared and the black spots have disappeared

TEETH:  regular brushing and cleaning

HAIR:  growing it long (my husband's special request  ;) )

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close