We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Mga sis, I'm a 2017 bride pero I'm starting my preps na as early as this year. I have a question re. Calaruega lang. I'm trying to block off a date sa church. 5k downpayment to reserve the spot then the remaining 10k to be paid 1 month prior to the wedding, tama ba? So, if I pay that 5k, does that mean I get to have that date na? I just want to make sure kasi I know how busy the church's schedule is. I can't believe I'm finally booking a church na. lol at sa mga overseas bride here, paano kayo nagbayad for the dp and all? They don't accept bank transfer yata. Assuming that I don't have somebody to do the errand for me.
Hello everyone!Are there 2017 brides na din here? Our wedding will be on Feb. 11, 2017 - alot of suppliers sinasabi nga ang tagal pa pero 1 1/2 years nalang! Anyway, baka meron same date as us? I don't want to spend so much on flowers kasi so I'm willing to share flowers! Sana same motif though.
Hello ladies! Planning to book Caleruega for a wedding on June 2016. Pero before kami mag-down nagtitingin tingin muna kami ng suppliers for the wedding para alam namin kung kaya ng budget. As of now, nahihirapan pa din kami sa reception venue. Gusto sana namin yung malapit sa Caler for easier travel ng guests from the church to the reception + affordable price + maganda + indoor with taal view preferrably. Any suggestions?
Hi Girls! Subscribing here. December 2016 bride here, nagvenue search kami ni fiance last weekend and nakabook na kami sa Taal Vista Hotel. Andami namin napuntahan yung veritas Hall and tuktok venue ng Caleruega is just so so. Low ceiling si veritas them not well maintain si tuktok. then we also went to Pacific Heights okay naman sya mura pa and solemn ang place it is just 15mins away from Caleruega. Club Ananda is our second choice newly built and medyo mahal at 120k for the hall. Splendido malapit din 60k sya. Then si Rosemont di ko type lol! Magubat masikip and maliit 50k ata sila. Then Bali Village is at 60k okay din sya. Si Taalena is at 60k okay for outdoor. Hotel Montecillo is okay din low ceiling but bago so nice din sya for me affordable din ang rate nila. Chateau Royale is 80k but luma na sya talaga. sana makatulong sa inyo yan mga napuntahan namin. Napagod kami sa Taal Vista din pala ang bagsak namin but no regrets kasi maganda sya talaga. Yan lang ang venue na nagagree si fiance kasi super high standard sya kaloka!
Hi sisses, since I started this thread, I felt the need to update you hehe!I've finally settled our venue for the reception. It's at Sandari Batulao, mga 15mins away from Caleruega. Our florist is Il Fiore and ang quote nya sakin for both church and ento is around 26k. Recommended ng OTD Coord ko and sya pinakamura na napag-inquiran ko na feeling ko matino ang FB page hehe! Biased kasi ako sa professional-looking na FB page. Happy preps, sisses!
Our florist is Il Fiore and ang quote nya sakin for both church and ento is around 26k. Recommended ng OTD Coord ko and sya pinakamura na napag-inquiran ko na feeling ko matino ang FB page hehe!