We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi LADY DANA.. eto na naman ako magpapa interpret ng dream ko actually last week pa to.. ang weird at nakakatakot.Sa panaginip ko, dadalaw daw kami sa puntod ng Lolo kasama ko 2kids ko at yung yaya, museleo yun so, kailangan munang hiramin [textspeak!] susi para makapasok kami. pinatawag ko daw yung tita ko para makuha yung susi, nagtaka nalang ako at bukas na yung museleo, ayaw ko isama yung bunso ko at sinabihan ko yung yaya na hintayin nalang kami sa labas. pagdating namin dun sa mismong puntod sa loob andun daw lolo ko nakahiga. at pilit tinatanong yung bunso ko, sabe ko di ko kasama. eh natanaw nya sa malayo ayun tumakbo, at pilit kinukuha at gustong isama. hanggang sa nagising nalang ako, at iniisip ko bakit gusto nya isama anak ko.tia,LADY DANA.
Hi Lady Dana! It's my first time to post in this thread.Magpapa interpret lang sana ako. Here it goes:May family went out of town so it was just me, my sister, my lola and two friends who are at our house. My friends were spending the night with us, all 5 of us in the masters bedroom as my parents are out. Next scene was my friends and i drove (not sure if we're heading to the office). My friend, who was the driver, suddenly stopped at the side road beside a huge man hole. We told her to move the car as we might fall if we step out of the car but unfortunately it was too late. The car reversed and we fell into the hole. Luckily, we got out safely but we were full of mud so we went to a nearby hotel to clean up. The shower cubicles were so small i could barely fit in. Without a choice, i went inside a cubicle and took a shower just to rinse off the mud but since there was barely enough space i couldn't change my clothes plus I'm worrying that the people outside could see me.And then i woke up na. I don't know if this dream makes sense at all haha
Hi Lady Dana, this is my first time to be here. I would like to seek your two cents in my dream which has been recurring for about months now.I have this dream na I will be leaving the country for work. I am not working for about 5 years now cause I'm a hands-on mom to my 5year old son. My husband is an OFW and we applied for work, since we are both from McDo, and this certain employer wants us both to work for them, we are just waiting for the interview. Before the employer emailed us that he is interested, a month before that I dreamed na that I am going abroad for work. And up until today, this dream has been going on ever since, Siguro because I am hoping for this job? And kasi until now, Di pa kami na iinterview. What does this mean? Kabaligtaran ba? .... Thank you for taking time to read this Lady Dana.😀
Pls interpret..Yung sinasakyan ko na sasakyan muntik bumangga. pero bago pa bumangga bigla nawalan ng malay na parang tulog yung driver at iba ko pang kasama. ako lang yung gising so ako yung tumapak ata o press lang ginawa ko sa preno. na pa stop ko naman yung sasakyan. hindi ko lang matandaan kung sino mga kasama ko. kung bf ko b yung driver hindi ko maremember.
Hi Lady Dana,paconsult lang ako kasi lagi kong napapanaginipan yung ex as in walang mintis. ANg tagal tagal na naming nagbreak pero naging good friends kami na medyo kami( so malabo). Tapos gusto akong pakasalan nung 2012 pero may bf nako tapos nagkababy kami ng current ko..Sa panaginip ko one time parang iwas na sya sa akin though magkakasama kami.. Gusto kong lapitan at kausapin kaso hindi ko malapitan parang may pumipigil tapos kita ko yung aura nya na ok na sya. Masaya siya. So pagkagising ko, parang nalungkot ako kasi hindi ko man lang nalapitan. Kaya sabi ko nalang sana hindi ko na mapanaginipan at para makamove on na rin ako. Kasi kahit nagkaroon ako ng husband hindi ko din naman sya nakalimutan.Pero kagabi, dun sa panaginip ko naghihintay daw siya ng sasakyan papuntang school(scenario nung college pa kami). Tapos dadaan ako sa harap nya, tapos bigla nya akong hinawakan tapos nagsabay kaming pumunta sa school. Hinoholding hands daw nya ako. Feel na feel ko yung dating feelings ko daw sa kanya. Tapos bigla kaming hinunting ng current partner ko.. With matching baril... ayun naputol na. Nagising ako ang lakas ng kaba sa dibdib.
Hello po Lady Dhana! Kindly interpret my recent dream below. Thanks in advance! I was in a shoe store which is having a sale on their items. I initially picked a black open-toed sandal with two straps on the midfoot area (straps are about 1-1 1/2 inch wide) and the heels are about 1 1/2 inches. I then asked for the SA if there's an available size 5 for this particular sandal (I'm a size 5 in real life). The SA kept on insisting that the sandal size is already size 5. I argued that it's a size 9 and I even tried it on so I could show her. The SA was very apologetic and she was very helpful the whole time I was in the store. I then decided to ask her if she could show me the shoes on sale with size 5 na lang. In real life, ganun din po ako if there's a sale kasi almost always either no stock or style available for my size. Anyway, back in the dream, she showed me 3 pairs of shoes na size 5. I couldn't remember the other 2 pairs but I remember the one that I finally chose: a brown tasseled loafer. Thank you very much po! Background: My husband and I planned we'll go shopping the next day. I actually bought a new pair of shoes that day.
papano ba kayo naghiwalay nung ex mo by the sound of it kasi malakas pa rin yung link mo sa kanya as in you still have this connection na naguugnay sa yo sa kanya ang doubt if he is ok as well you need to gather up strength to talk to him againofcourse maganda na rin siguro ang di malaman ng current mo for a good reason. but the thing is since random ang scenario seems to me di nga fully closed ang libro nyong dalawa, that certain part of your history still lingers unless the book can ble closed and p[ut back in the right section of the shelf, yun lang ang magpapatahimik sa yo or maybe even sa kanya.
Hi po Lady Dana, makikisali lang po. Just had this dream last night, I saw my girlfriend (9 girls whom I know for 10yrs already) on my dream - - we were having an overnight just like the old times (as in kumpleto kame) tapos kwentuhan at kulitan to the max then suddenly may takutan na nangyari. We saw white ladies coming inside our room, we were so very very scared then my little boy came crying, looking for me. The ghosts turned to him and said he's so very cute. Nabati daw siya and namaga [textspeak!] face ng pwet niya cos all the white ladies are picking his butt. Then after nun, the white ladies turned to us and introduce theirselves and make friends to us. Weird po diba? Me meaning po kaya iyong ganyan dream?evie