We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Best thing? The flower arrangements! And that bouquet with the picture of heart's parents, nakakaiyak.
though i really like the styling of heart's wedding. ang ganda sobra! for me,the best styling out of all the celeb weddings ive seen lately. Even the cake,hindi super exaggerated bongga pero love the design and yung flowers parang totoo!
yung kay Yeng C. naman, ok na sana yung hair, Elsa-ish, pero sana ginawa na lang nyang dark or brown. Imagine pag tanda mo, titignan mo yung wedding pics mo, mapapa-wth was I thinking on my wedding.
I have an ultimate UN-favorite celebrity wedding: Marian Rivera and Ding Dong Dantes. All I can say about this wedding is it only proves yet again that one CAN NEVER BUY GOOD TASTE! =)Seriously, the crown on Marian's head is the epitome of gaudiness, tackiness, and pretentiousness. Geeezzz her crown was even bigger than Lady Diana's and Kate Middleton's tiaras at their REAL Royal weddings. Gosh, what was she even thinking...
If I have to choose gusto ko yung gown ni Marian and yung sentimental value ng kasal nila paired with JC&Bianca's intimate wedding set-up. Sama mo na din yung ambience na very chillax lang.