watch now

Author Topic: Celebrity Weddings  (Read 29481 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: favorite celebrity wedding :)
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2015, 01:13:23 am »
Saab's! Naluha ako dun sa vow nya about her dad giving her away. Naka-relate ako kasi my dad's somewhere up there too.

twix01

  • Guest
Re: favorite celebrity wedding :)
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2015, 02:41:08 am »
Saab's! Naluha ako dun sa vow nya about her dad giving her away.


likewise sis! sobrang sincere ng vows.. *feels*

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: favorite celebrity wedding :)
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2015, 04:26:48 pm »
I chanced upon chiz and heart's wedding invitation.. not surprised na andun din si his excellency and really big names in their PS list.

Naiyak din ako kay saab and jim.. their love is so genuine.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 04:30:05 pm by belle_v2g »

andeegirlxoxo

  • Guest
Re: favorite celebrity wedding :)
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2015, 05:13:29 pm »
Maybe Maricar's wedding, so far. It's super classy!

jentotmd

  • Guest
Re: favorite celebrity wedding :)
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2015, 08:08:44 am »
my fave's gotta be Yael's and Karylle's. yung elements ng wedding got me. simple, rustic and ramdam mo talaga yung excitement sa air sa video nila. the bride's dress was an passed-on item from her mom and the song which was used in their SDE was a song written by Yael for Karylle talaga. dagdag pa yun sa charm nung event :)

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: favorite celebrity wedding :)
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2015, 11:07:20 am »
tatlo ang favorite ko.. :)
richard&maricar's.. touchy.. angganda din kase ni maricar at ng gown niya..
marco&lara's.. there's about something their SDE na nagustuhan ko.. :)
and of course, JC&bianca's.. ganito ang wedding na bet ko.. yung immediate family lang and closest friends&relatives.. solemn.. beach wedding pero Catholic church ceremony.. and it's lagen el nido! lakas maka-maldives.. :)

reese17

  • Guest
Re: favorite celebrity wedding :)
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2015, 02:42:43 pm »
Also love Maricar and Richard's wedding. Classy indeed!

kikaykikai

  • Guest
Re: favorite celebrity wedding :)
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2015, 03:25:56 pm »
I like Oyo and Christine's, Drew&Iya, Saab&Jim, and DongYan :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: favorite celebrity wedding :)
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2015, 06:04:33 pm »
I have an ultimate UN-favorite celebrity wedding: Marian Rivera and Ding Dong Dantes. All I can say about this wedding is it only proves yet again that one CAN NEVER BUY GOOD TASTE! =)

Seriously, the crown on Marian's head is the epitome of gaudiness, tackiness, and pretentiousness. Geeezzz her crown was even bigger than Lady Diana's and Kate Middleton's tiaras at their REAL Royal weddings. Gosh, what was she even thinking...

« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 06:08:31 pm by Chili1113 »

kireinachean

  • Guest
Re: favorite celebrity wedding :)
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2015, 06:23:39 pm »
Juday & Ryan Agoncillo (lalo na yung naglalakad si Juday and kumakanta si Agot)
Iya & Drew
Saab & Jim

andeegirlxoxo

  • Guest
Re: favorite celebrity wedding :)
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2015, 07:38:37 pm »
I have an ultimate UN-favorite celebrity wedding: Marian Rivera and Ding Dong Dantes. All I can say about this wedding is it only proves yet again that one CAN NEVER BUY GOOD TASTE! =)

Seriously, the crown on Marian's head is the epitome of gaudiness, tackiness, and pretentiousness. Geeezzz her crown was even bigger than Lady Diana's and Kate Middleton's tiaras at their REAL Royal weddings. Gosh, what was she even thinking...

LMAO. I can't agree enough with you sis Chilli. Hahahahahahaha. I can feel your emotions. I cannot elaborate more kasi alam ko marameng fans si Marian sa tabi tabi and war-freak sila but yeah, totally agree. I am waiting for Heart's wedding though :)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 03:01:43 pm by andeegirlxoxo »

f878

  • Guest
Re: favorite celebrity wedding :)
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2015, 02:37:14 am »

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: favorite celebrity wedding :)
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2015, 03:02:32 am »
Super grand nga yung Dongyan, but kasi super celeb sila kaya ganon, the visitors are mostly celebrities din kaya parang super publicized. Pero if yung details, super ganda, lalo na the reception, nagmukha nga lang concert, lol.

I agree with the gown, tiara and Marian's overall look. Feeling ko mas may igaganda pa siya eh. Saka yung gown parang super bigat hehe. Di nya nadala. But you can feel the love naman and exciting kasi imagine sa love team nagsimula and then, ikakasal na :D

On topic: Carmina and Zoren's wedding. Sarap masurprise! :D

donselle

  • Guest
Re: favorite celebrity wedding :)
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2015, 05:44:24 am »
^ YES! Carmina and Zoren! Imagine a guy doing all the wedding preps just to surprise his W2B! *kilig!*

melonsnaps

  • Guest
Re: favorite celebrity wedding :)
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2015, 06:03:11 am »
carmina and zoren, echo and kim, at yung kay saab

yeah sis chili hindi ko din gusto ang dongyan wedding. pasintabi sa mga fans. narinig ko yata ang crown nyang sumigaw ng "enggrande ang wedding ko!" seriously though parang ending ng telenovela yung wedding sobrang publicized sya

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: favorite celebrity wedding :)
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2015, 08:39:04 am »
I liked Cat Juan- Carlo Ledesma's wedding too.

I also liked Rica Peralejo's wedding. Ang ganda kasi ng gown nya, parang pang virgin hehe 

The JC Bianca Palawan wedding looked really nice. 30 guests! Wow. The Araneta Coliseum reception di ko feel though, mejo theme-y masyado for me hehe.

I also kinda liked Jolina's wedding. Hehe. Except for her fairy wings lol. But cute kasi yung styling ni Teddy Manuel sa ceremony and reception nila.

Andi Manzano's wedding looked nice din. Ganda ng bridesmaid dresses.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 08:42:54 am by caterpillar-girl »

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: favorite celebrity wedding :)
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2015, 06:33:22 pm »
Maricar is a goddess! So pretty!

Maybe Maricar's wedding, so far. It's super classy!

jekay

  • Guest
Re: favorite celebrity wedding :)
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2015, 02:07:52 pm »
^^ yeah, I liked Rica Peralejo's wedding too because of her gown! ang ganda.

I have to agree with those who didn't like the Marian - Dingdong wedding. I don't even know where to start when thinking of what I hate about it. medyo nakaka-offend ang show of wealth sa wedding nila. what I like are understated weddings where you can feel the love of the couple and people around them. hindi yung naubos na oras mo sa pagka-amaze kung gaano kabongga the wedding.

this is my opinion lang ha. peace!

margasyjuco

  • Guest
Re: favorite celebrity wedding :)
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2015, 10:07:02 pm »
Saab's gown and her makeup!!! My gosh so flawless and youthful and dreamy. #peg

But iya and drew's wedding (and prenup) video was really so kilig. I had an instant crush on drew cos of that. Heehee. Will watch it again NOW. haha

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Celebrity Weddings
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2015, 11:25:12 pm »
Ang daming showbiz weddings recently.

Heart Evangelista - Everything is perfect. Ito ang peg ko na wedding. I dream of wisterias on my wedding day.  ;D I also love Heart’s Gown, very grace kelly. Some people don’t like her head dress but it’s a winner for me, it adds sa classical wedding. Medyo kinulang lang sa ganda ang details ng gown, but the concept is nice. Maybe a Veluz gown would have been better sa ganitong style, just my opinion. Ganda rin ng make-up niya.

Bea Soriano - Ang ganda rin ng setting ng kasal nila, very dreamy. The reception was in Antonio’s, perfect setting din. Fail lang sa dress ang bridesmaids, not appropriate for a wedding. Sideboob? Really?

Marian Rivera - I love her gown. Super! Michael Cinco ba naman. I just don’t like the overall wedding. Overrated and over sa bonga. It’s  like everything is just for a show. Hindi ramdam ang solemnity and sanctity. Unfortunately, I’m not alone on this thought. Lahat ng kakilala ko, this is their comment sa royal wedding. But ding dong riding a motorbike is just so cool.

What's up with Yeng Constantino's hair?  Pati ba naman sa kasal? :o pero sabi nga walang basagan ng trip

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close