watch now

Author Topic: Saab Magalona and Jim Bacarro's Wedding  (Read 4037 times)

babypink0224

  • Guest
Saab Magalona and Jim Bacarro's Wedding
« on: January 27, 2015, 07:39:28 pm »
Any thoughts?

I find their wedding simple and elegant. bagay sila. :)

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Saab Magalona and Jim Bacarro's Wedding
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 10:33:41 pm »
Ultimate girl crush ko Saab  :-* Super ganda niya and super fit na siya nung Wedding.

erin 03

  • Guest
Re: Saab Magalona and Jim Bacarro's Wedding
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 11:13:21 pm »
I love the details of their wedding!

Saab's gown, her wedding shoes, her bouquet!

The bookstand as their backdrop  :)

It was so intimate

chinkywinky

  • Guest
Re: Saab Magalona and Jim Bacarro's Wedding
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 01:43:45 am »
I like Saab's wedding dress, simple yet classy.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Saab Magalona and Jim Bacarro's Wedding
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 02:03:50 am »
ang cute from the Mean Girls themed shower! to the boots and the motorcycle jacket nila Max sooo cute
ganda ganda ng dress nya,, kung ganon lang din figuro ko bet na bet ko dress nya

di ko naman sila kiala sa personal pero it shows na silang sila yung wedding,, even yung Save the date nila so kyot ♥
not another wedding cut from the magazines talagang it showed their personality

simang

  • Guest
Re: Saab Magalona and Jim Bacarro's Wedding
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2015, 12:49:26 am »
I've been a follower of Saab's blog since she was 16, may ask suv pa nun lol. I stopped fangirling nung nag artista na sya

I love their wedding video. I could imagine everything sa beach -- perfect. Haha. Hindi ako maiyakin sa SDE ng hindi ko personally kakilala, but this one got me.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Saab Magalona and Jim Bacarro's Wedding
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2015, 01:59:59 am »
ayy di ko pa napanood SDE nila, bawal dito office haha

babypink0224

  • Guest
Re: Saab Magalona and Jim Bacarro's Wedding
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2015, 02:06:45 am »
I've been a follower of Saab's blog since she was 16, may ask suv pa nun lol. I stopped fangirling nung nag artista na sya

I love their wedding video. I could imagine everything sa beach -- perfect. Haha. Hindi ako maiyakin sa SDE ng hindi ko personally kakilala, but this one got me.

sis can you send the link ng SDE nya? patingin hehe

donya_dyosa

  • Guest
Re: Saab Magalona and Jim Bacarro's Wedding
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2015, 02:28:35 am »
ang ganda ni saab!!!! girl crush ko na sya!!

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Saab Magalona and Jim Bacarro's Wedding
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2015, 02:37:21 am »
Super nakakaiyak talaga yung SDE nila  :'( Lalo na yung about sa Dad niya, nakakaiyak na nakakakilig  :-*

And it was also nice seeing our beautiful Girltakers sa Wedding nila.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Saab Magalona and Jim Bacarro's Wedding
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2015, 02:46:35 am »
sis can you send the link ng SDE nya? patingin hehe

found the link sa rappler :) http://vimeo.com/117970959

deeandee

  • Guest
Re: Saab Magalona and Jim Bacarro's Wedding
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2015, 10:18:23 am »
Sobrang cool netong wedding na to! Sincere and not pretentious! Love it! My fave among the recent weddings! ♥

ilove090509

  • Guest
Re: Saab Magalona and Jim Bacarro's Wedding
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 04:41:12 pm »
This is one of my favorite local celebrity weddings, pero the best pa din yung kay Bianca..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close