I'm new here pero antagal q na nagbabasa ng mga posts nyo mommies! This is a late post but I still want to share my experience.
My HMO don't have mat benefits, only free check up so kahit nag papacheck up
[textspeak!] CASA MEDICA SM SOUTHMALL, I still go to a barangay health center. Libre check up, vitamins, anti tetano and vaccines hanggang mg 1 yr old si baby.
*Mas tutok mga midwife sa patient sa barangay compare sa OB q sa CASA MEDICA.
DD is on JUNE 30. Nung 39 weeks na
[textspeak!] nasa 4cm na pero sabi ng OB q wait lang kami until DD. If after DD wala then gagawa na cla ng paraan samin ni baby.
*40 weeks still 4cm pa rin. Instead of going to my OB's private lying in. I have decided to go to a gov lying in. I gave birth via NSD.
*matatapang/matataray ang mga midwife. strict at mabibigat ang kamay nila compare to my OB. pero they are very professional and supportive specially during labor.
*room in si baby. malinis, aircon and 3 lang kami sa room. only 1 visitor is allowed at hindi pwede paiba iba.
*They will give you a list to buy your own meds, periphirals, newborn and process of cert of live birth. More or less 3k nagastos namin including food.
Its a gov lying in - LIBRE. No donations. Wala
[textspeak!] binayaran sa service nila sa akin.
In the end I'm happy kasi baby and I is in good health and have alot of savings.
Baby is already 6 weeks old. I do mix feeding. I only bottlefeed her formula milk once a day 1-2oz then puro BF na uli.

Balik na
[textspeak!] sa work next month so now I'm trying to build my stash. Kaso mahina pa rin milk q. I'll share my other experience sa ibang title like hospital or lying in, public or private etc

I'm a first time mom by the way. I did alot of research and this page also helped me alot.