watch now

Author Topic: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4  (Read 11658 times)

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2015, 01:56:22 am »
agree with mac russian red 😊

velvetdreams

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2015, 01:36:09 am »
MAC Russian Red, Ruby Woo & DIVA (parang dark red na maroon)
tska yung Revlon 'Standout' Matte Balm  :-* :-* :-*

batangpasaway

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2015, 11:58:17 pm »
l'oreal lippie in lincoln rose. ganda ng pagkared at okay ang staying power. pag dark red naman. maganda yung black cherry ng loreal din.

junepets

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2015, 05:57:40 pm »
Just got Pure Rouge. GANDA. Sarap mamakyaw ng L'oreal lippies habang sale. :)

Puro OOS na.. Where did you buy sis?

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2015, 06:03:37 pm »
Until Dec 31 naman ang sale nila sa Loreal right? I wanna buy one more lippie :D

berrycherry

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2015, 09:07:15 pm »
just bought my viva glam 1, and gagamitin ko sana kaso i realized parang di pala sya ganun ka-red..  So i ended up using my russian red..

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2015, 10:18:26 pm »
I have Smashbox Infrared shade. Not too loud naman ang pagka-red saka ok naman sa akin, kayumanggi din ako.

summersong

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2015, 06:45:19 pm »
MAC Russian Red and Dubonnet
NYX Perfect Red
Rimmel Kate Moss 01

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2015, 10:33:08 am »
i gave up on russian red years ago when i first bought. my lips were parched after using it once.

for reds, i love nars. pencils and audacious!

for cheaper alternative naman, i recently got happy skin heartbreaker. it's matte. it's sooo lovely. i'm not sure of the longevity though. but for the price, it's ok na. :) not to mention, it's totally NOT drying too!

simang

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2015, 10:40:19 am »
MAC Ruby Woo
Chanel Gabrielle

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2015, 07:24:28 pm »
For now:
Chanel RA Pirate + Urban Decay 69 lip liner
MAC All Fired Up

*Waiting for my MAC Sin* :-*

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2015, 06:40:18 am »
(for everyone's info,I have pigmented pinkish red lips na medyo dark yung outer corners *others say its fine, I say it's not* help? :( )

waa MAC Russian Red doesnt do it for me!!! :( It dims my complexion and it looks like a dark brick vampy red on my lips.. but it looks pretty on my officemates what the hell????

MAC Ruby Woo looks like a pinky red on me. It's ok but not quite..amazing as a stain though, looks absolutely natural on me when it fades out ;)

I have NYX Amsterdam but it still looks pinkish red on me.

I think I used to have Revlon Really Red (not sure sa shade) and it was the most amazing red ever but someone took it away from me :(. I should try looking for the shade. problema lang is when it fades only the outer corners remain. eww

Anyone know a cherry tomato or fire engine red color?

I'm thinking of getting Lady Danger..will it work better for me?? :( All my reds look like pinks! And nearly all pinks make me look horrible or washed out :(

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2015, 05:12:28 pm »
Sissies, pano ang pagka-red ng Russian Red? Is it blue-toned ba? I'm looking for a really cool-toned red kasi. Naguguluhan ako sa online swatches. :)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2015, 11:53:33 am »
Sissies, pano ang pagka-red ng Russian Red? Is it blue-toned ba? I'm looking for a really cool-toned red kasi. Naguguluhan ako sa online swatches. :)

Very bright blue-toned. I cannot recommend it to anyone whose shade is darker than NC20.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2015, 01:26:47 pm »
What's your reco for chinita? Buying a gift but no idea on this sabi lang red lipstick.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2015, 05:11:39 pm »
^^ Thanks sis. :) Pass ako, I'm not into bright reds.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2015, 11:12:02 am »
jadore

sis, ano budget mo? If not so expensive, I usually recommend NYX Amsterdam..A lot of girlaloos I recommended it to, liked it a lot. Not more than 350 I think. di siya pure red..coral.ish red..

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2015, 02:10:46 pm »
Ever Bilena Magic lipstick. The orange one. I swear, this is the best long lasting red lippie I have tried.

serpensortia

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2015, 10:07:45 pm »
Cheap thrill: Wet and Wild Stoplight Red
I follow Lisa Eldridge's tip sa pag-aapply and use it with Nichido lipliner in Blaze.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2015, 02:49:39 am »
@mimiku

sis because of what you posted, I looked for my ever bilena and swiped it sa lips ko because I was never convinced na it was a red..and I still dont think this is a red.

Now, taking into consideration na I have pigmented lips, I swiped it on some tissue. Pink ang labas. haha. Anyone, feel free to try this on your own tissues.

Walang ever bilena magic lipstick na red sis.. I swiped all of them sa hand, the orange is the "reddest looking pink" but still pink. The deepest pink is the bluish color :)

Still on the hunt for the best red lipstick na moisturizing.. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close