watch now

Author Topic: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4  (Read 11611 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« on: January 19, 2015, 08:04:21 pm »
Thread 3 has been locked so here's another thread for red lipsticks.

Link to old thread: http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php?topic=270062.0

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 08:07:33 pm »
Can anyone please recommend a nice red-brick shade? Even drugstore will do since I'm not too keen on wearing red lipstick regularly. Tia. :)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 08:57:11 am »
^ Revlon Really Red? :-*

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 05:08:53 pm »
Can anyone please recommend a nice red-brick shade? Even drugstore will do since I'm not too keen on wearing red lipstick regularly. Tia. :)

Try Mac Diva although it's not actually warm based, pero it's worth checking out. :)

Currently lemming for MAC Relentlessly Red but I have more red lipsticks than I can finish in about 5 or so years of everyday wear pa, kaya stop na muna sana. Pero di ko alam hanggang kelan ko kayang pigilin :P
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 05:12:32 pm by ladychris17 »

rei_ricci

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2015, 05:00:00 am »
Hi, can i ask for advise from you sisses..

I am looking for a perfect red lipstick for me na I can wear for special occassions or pag in the mood when going out with hubby. I don't normally wear makeup, just powder, mascara and lip stain (i use tarte enchanted).

I tried going in stores kaso I am overwhelmed sa dami ng shades and I am kind of shy to ask and try. I don't know a lot kasi when it comes to make up. The ones I have are either bought by my mom or online lang. I tried to research online kaso it's not helping me in choosing what shade suits me.

Something matte sana or not super shiny and mac or something that I could buy from sephora.

I heard of ruby woo saka viva glam 1 (?) pero not too sure if babagay ba sakin.

am not fair or tisayin and not that dark rin. i guess neutral :) when I compare my skin to hubby lagi  nya sinasabi na medyo yellow-tone skin ko. Vein color sa arm ko are bluish green with some plum colored (if it helps).

I would appreciate you advises. Thank you. :)






« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 09:37:06 am by rei_ricci »

akosimaiatot

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2015, 06:06:46 am »
sis just to share I so like wearing this super affordable but very nice lippie from everbilena "FIERCE RED" it only cost less than 200 pesos but the color really blend well on my complexion kasi like you I'm yellow undertone its matte and warm undertone but if you want to go on a pricey or expensive one try Nars dragon (Taylors Swift lippie on her Blank space vid )

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2015, 10:24:50 am »
Hi, can i ask for advise from you sisses..

I am looking for a perfect red lipstick for me na I can wear for special occassions or pag in the mood when going out with hubby. I don't normally wear makeup, just powder, mascara and lip stain (i use tarte enchanted).

I tried going in stores kaso I am overwhelmed sa dami ng shades and I am kind of shy to ask and try. I don't know a lot kasi when it comes to make up. The ones I have are either bought by my mom or online lang. I tried to research online kaso it's not helping me in choosing what shade suits me.

Something matte sana or not super shiny and mac or something that I could buy from sephora.

I heard of ruby woo saka viva glam 1 (?) pero not too sure if babagay ba sakin.

am not fair or tisayin and not that dark rin. i guess neutral :) when I compare my skin to hubby lagi  nya sinasabi na medyo yellow-tone skin ko. Vein color sa arm ko are bluish green with some plum colored (if it helps).

I would appreciate you advises. Thank you. :)








I suggest you try the lippies sa MAC counters to pick out what shade babagay sayo. Iba pa rin kasi when you try it in person :) Ruby Woo maganda talaga and long lasting pero kind of drying..but I loved it the first time I tried it :)

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 08:01:32 pm »
The perfect red lipstick for me right now is Chanel Arthur Rouge Coco. I use it when I want a red lip color with a luminous, shiny finish. For a matte one, I love MAC La Vie En Rouge.

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2015, 12:47:09 am »
Im currently addicted to Guerlain cosmetics and right now, I love their lippie shade 820 rouge parade. Glides smoothly and doesnt leave my lips dry... And it comes in this really cute packaging with mirror. Its perfect! And their lip glosses are really worth checking out! The color lasts long with no sticky yucky feell...Love love Guerlain! Its number one on my list.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 12:49:31 pm by cosmochick »

px17

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2015, 04:34:24 pm »
just bought loreal pure rouge last monday. Ang ganda! Actually 5th red lipstick ko palang to. I'm into pinks, corals and mllb  kasi and add to that takot ako magsuot ng red.  I have mac ruby woo, nyx monte carlo, nyx amsterdam and wnw stoplight red. Occasionally ko lang nagagamit si ruby woo, pero for me eto ang best para sa skintone ko. Siguro kng titipirin ko si ruby woo lagi kong gagamitin si pure rouge. 

fn_fran

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2015, 11:02:36 am »
I'm sure MAC Ruby Woo has been mentioned many times before in the previous thread, but I really think it's not all hype. It might be expensive for some at P1,000 but it's well worth the price. The tube lasts a loooooooong time and it really brightens up your complexion-- not just for fair-skinned ladies!

Pag tamad ako sa office and I need to look presentable I just groom my brows tapos I put this on. Ang polished ng effect. What I like about it is it doesn't bleed tapos it leaves a nice stain after a few hours :)

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2015, 12:51:20 pm »
The perfect red for me before when I was still NC25 was MAC Russian Red.. pero ngayon na pumuti nako (Shade Clair in Guerlain ), parang di na ganon sya ka stunning sakin. I had Ruby Wooo before pero super drying sa lips.
So ngayon, Im in search again for a perfect red lippie.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2015, 06:23:44 pm »
Also MAC Russian Red for me :) It's flattering and does not make my teeth yellow.

But I look forward to the day I consume at least half of this, hehe, all because I want to find another gorgeous shade of red that's in a better formula than MAC's (say, NARS satin ones or maybe I'll try Tom Ford/Chanel naman). I'm not too impressed kasi with MAC's formula, but the range of colors they have is superb.

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2015, 08:30:17 am »
MAC Russian Red for me, as well.

Pero mas gamit ko yung Revlon Balmstain ko in the shade Adore. Perfect red, easier to apply.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2015, 09:12:36 am »
I'm sure MAC Ruby Woo has been mentioned many times before in the previous thread, but I really think it's not all hype. It might be expensive for some at P1,000 but it's well worth the price. The tube lasts a loooooooong time and it really brightens up your complexion-- not just for fair-skinned ladies!

Pag tamad ako sa office and I need to look presentable I just groom my brows tapos I put this on. Ang polished ng effect. What I like about it is it doesn't bleed tapos it leaves a nice stain after a few hours :)

I can attest to this! It really is a must-have red lippie. Lakas maka-madam :D

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2015, 03:18:01 pm »
Just got L'oreal lippy in Lincoln Rose. Very pretty and at 300 pesos, such a steal!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 03:54:56 pm by swim_fatale »

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2015, 02:31:27 pm »
For me it's All fired Up and Ruby Woo by MAC....

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2015, 07:10:24 pm »
Just got Pure Rouge. GANDA. Sarap mamakyaw ng L'oreal lippies habang sale. :)

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2015, 11:58:14 pm »
I'm kayumanggi, and I just bought Loreal Pure Brick. Yun daw kasi ang red shade na bagay sa skin tone ko. It's good naman. :)

Annek0909

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Red Lipstick Thread 4
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2015, 12:50:00 am »
for me, mac russian red ang pinakabagay

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close