We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi SG B2Bs! just wanna know if may idea kayo ng rate ng prenup dito? excluding styling, wardrobe make up and album. HM yung SG based photog vs those from Pinas? really really need to know:) TIA!
Hi girls!! Can I check with you sino nagpagawa ng gown from a Philippines-based designer? If yes, sino and how was it working with him/her?I'm planning on having one made na lang din para package sya with my entourage, hoping to find someone who'll be very easy to work with!! Thanks in advance girls!!
Sis ^infinity24ever Z Aesthetics is owned by dr teo, wife nya si dra aivee Filipino sya dermatologist din. I went to their clinic before sa Paragon, iba yung price nila sa pinoy(cheaper) at locals. you can message his secretary Jasmin 9090 5556.