We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis, 2016 b2b signing up!May suggestions ba kayo saan pwedeng magfit ng RTW gowns dito? I'm planning to have it made in PH pero excited lang ako magtry! And I really want to know kung anong cut ang bagay sakin, I think it will help me decide na din kung sinong designer ang kukunin since may sarili silang forte. Thanks!
Nice shots sis watashiwa_ruby! is he an SG based photographer? Welcome sa thread sis mrs.abc! Same tayo 2016 bride do you have a final date na? Im also looking for gowns na rin kahit matagal pa wedding ko
hi sis mrs.abc! meron pang isa sa Sengkang (if malapit ka dun) kaso I forgot her name, tee hee!...happy preps!
Sis hallerski have you tried na mag-fit don before? How was the experience?
hi mga sis! I saw something in the web that you might find interesting...happy preps! http://www.herworldplus.com/weddings/promotions/win-attractive-prizes-and-bargains-her-world-brides-weddings
Wow sis! You were able to try a vera wang gown? How was it? I wanna try din (try lang) haha! Hindi ba sila masungit? Parang nahihiya kasi ko magtry kung hindi naman ako bibili dun.. Do I need an appointment pa ba?
no sis, they're not masungit.. majority requires appointment.. i searched for their number online then tinawagan ko each for appointment..