Author Topic: DIY Wedding Part 11  (Read 68122 times)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #560 on: August 13, 2015, 03:03:13 pm »
Wow all of your DIY looks lovely mga sis. 

@sis 120515, I'll remember those tips.  I was planning on creating some paper rosettes for our registration table.  Instead of notes, they will be writing on wooden blocks like Jengga blocks :D  I've already bought our blocks and had already sent it home sa Pinas.  I'll be sorting out our Save The Dates first.  Then hopefully we can make way with doing the Invites and the paper pompoms for the reception.  :D 

stylus

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #561 on: August 13, 2015, 03:24:28 pm »
thanks sis 120515! target completion ng ento bouquet is sept 30. then will have to work on my bouquet til oct 15. excited lang kahit feb pa ang wedding!

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #562 on: August 13, 2015, 06:33:45 pm »
sis bonzaigirl, i'm looking forward to seeing your diy projects! we'll also have a jenga guest book ;D

sis stylus, it's never too early to start ;)

Dawn11

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #563 on: August 13, 2015, 07:06:23 pm »
Share ko sa inyo mga sis ang mga DIYs ko for our wedding,

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p2bphrja1ya2lec/AADuo_1dbOKdkvZNtyW-CSeoa?dl=0

kinuha ko lang sa mga kuha ng guests and yung iba nung kakatapos ko pa lang gawin :)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #564 on: August 13, 2015, 10:39:51 pm »
^ wow sis Dawn, your DIYs all look great. Question, did you print all of it at home or did you hire a printing company? Second question, how did you manage to cut the circles perfectly? Or did you buy the round cutter?
Last question, did you download free templates for your invites. Sorry.. dapat pala questions 😄😄😄
 I have 10.5 months to go to do mine. Actually less, since I need to ship everything by early March. 😰😰😰

Dawn11

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #565 on: August 13, 2015, 10:56:05 pm »
Hi sis! 1. Sa office ako nagprint hahaha! I work in an arch. firm kaya ok ang printer namin hehe. Bumili lang ako ng maganda at thicker gsm na paper. But for our invites, nagpaprint na ako sa Pinas. Sa Urbanista Invites. Pero design ko siya. So ready to print na yung sinend ko sa kanila. Yung invites lang naman ang pinaprint ko sa labas. 2. Normal scissors lang po gamit ko, tyaga lang talaga. 3. From scratch ko ginawa yung invites namin sis. Photoshop gamit ko :)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #566 on: August 13, 2015, 11:11:19 pm »
Wow!!! Sa invites ako na stustump huhuhu. I already have some downloaded some templates pero  nahihirapan ako because I don't know how to do photoshop😂😂😂.  I have started doing it in MS Word, as how sis 120515 advised. hehe. Not that techy when it comes to graphics etc. hehe. Thanks for the reply sis. :)

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #567 on: August 14, 2015, 07:31:13 am »
Share ko sa inyo mga sis ang mga DIYs ko for our wedding,

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p2bphrja1ya2lec/AADuo_1dbOKdkvZNtyW-CSeoa?dl=0

kinuha ko lang sa mga kuha ng guests and yung iba nung kakatapos ko pa lang gawin :)

gaganda naman ng DIYS mo sis!!!!:)) nagDIY ka ba ng dessert buffet mo?:)

anneshirley

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #568 on: August 14, 2015, 07:54:41 am »
Omigosh Dawn11 I'm floored!!! Super galing :) :)

Bonzaigirl - I'm doing my own invites too and went through Pinterest like crazy looking for fonts. There are loads of dingbat graphic fonts so you have options - but the best I've seen are the Easy ones 120515 referred me to. But then guests naman wouldn't really know the difference (unless they did their own invitations too haha)

If you're going for loose-leaf invites, I recommend you switch to Powerpoint na lang. I was working with Word before but nainis lang ako sa borders haha Good luck on your DIY!!

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #569 on: August 14, 2015, 09:50:19 am »
sis dawn11, i love your stationery, they're so pretty!  :)

sis bonzaigirl, sis anneshirley is right! you can also use powerpoint  ;)

stylus

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #570 on: August 14, 2015, 10:48:17 am »
sis dawn11! nakakainspire! career!

Dawn11

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #571 on: August 14, 2015, 07:42:46 pm »
gaganda naman ng DIYS mo sis!!!!:)) nagDIY ka ba ng dessert buffet mo?:)

Hi! Yes sis DIY lang. :) my sister made for us the cake pops and yung chocolate covered marshmallows. tapos yung merengue at mga cupcakes buy lang namin sa grocery. inalis lang namin sa balot nilagay sa trays at nilagyan ng flaglets :)

Dawn11

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #572 on: August 14, 2015, 07:45:10 pm »
thank you mga sis :) mga april last year ako nagstart gumawa ng diys. maaga ako nagstart para pag maaga rin ako matapos at relaxed na nung palapit na sa wedding date. :) less worries. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #573 on: August 14, 2015, 09:18:46 pm »
wow si dawn super nice and professional looking ng DIYs mo :)

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #574 on: August 14, 2015, 10:37:30 pm »
Sis dawn super nice mga DIY mo hindi mukhang DIY! It looks very pro! hehe. Are you in Singapore? Ganyan din yung comforter ko from Ikea eh.. tee hee!!  ;D

BTW the paper did you buy it or everything is from photoshop including the designs? So nice!  :)

mrs.abc

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #575 on: August 15, 2015, 12:44:36 pm »
wow sis Dawn11, nainspire ako sa diys mo. Congrats! Just want to ask kung malaki ba ang difference sa rates nung invites mo ncesi ready na layout?

I vowed to DIY our invites and some stuff din kasi hehe.. As of now STD pa lang nagawa ko and same tayo, nagprint lang din kami sa office (archi perks). Pero for the formal invites, gusto ko sana may stamping kaya naghahanap ako ng printing lang.

 
Hi sis! 1. Sa office ako nagprint hahaha! I work in an arch. firm kaya ok ang printer namin hehe. Bumili lang ako ng maganda at thicker gsm na paper. But for our invites, nagpaprint na ako sa Pinas. Sa Urbanista Invites. Pero design ko siya. So ready to print na yung sinend ko sa kanila. Yung invites lang naman ang pinaprint ko sa labas. 2. Normal scissors lang po gamit ko, tyaga lang talaga. 3. From scratch ko ginawa yung invites namin sis. Photoshop gamit ko :)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #576 on: August 15, 2015, 08:03:16 pm »
^Parehas tayo sis. I just started doing the layout for our STD. Nakakaexcite. And I am so thankful to 120515 and Dawn and Anneshirley for the tips :)  I also just  made some rough drafts for the Invites. We are planning to send our STD's at the befinning of Sept. By that time it would be about 10 months before our churh wedding.

I've just made some inquiries sa mga printing companies, and did some computation. You guys are correct, even if I'll buy the stuff here, doing DIYs will still save us money :) 😄😄😄 I just got inspired!! My goal is to keep everything under $100 that way my invites would only be roughly about 4500. hehe.

stylus

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #577 on: August 16, 2015, 12:03:52 pm »
yey! done na rin with my bridal bouquet!

http://imgur.com/nkjnup6

anneshirley

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #578 on: August 16, 2015, 12:14:09 pm »
Dawn11 - question lang dear: where did you get the graphics for the suits/attire in your invitation suite? I've been searching high and low for those but couldn't find any fonts na may ganun eh  :'(

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #579 on: August 17, 2015, 09:03:41 am »
great bouquet, stylus! the peach, mint, and white combination is so refreshing :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close