We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I've done something similar to this for my sister. I made a logo for her home-baking startup. For the graphics, I searched Google images then edited the saturation and temperature of the pics. I also downloaded some flourishes and just removed the backgrounds. Yun nga lang, the flourishes are mostly just black. I couldn't change their colour so I ended up using brackets in word art instead I call it cave-woman technology. Everything in MS Word and Powerpoint.
so we made our monogram tonight...it's pretty simple...we used some images that i got from etsy and a nice free font (the same font that is used in our wedding invite)...we made it through powerpoint then saved it as .jpghere's the result:http://imgur.com/5GLEsAFwe will be printing this out as stickers for the invite envelopes i also started on the quotes signs (our favorite quotes from our favorite books). these will be part of the tablescape:http://imgur.com/wC4AVQL
^ love it all sis! ang creative mo naman! sa Android phone mo lang yan ginagawa? impressive!! then yung stickers na namention mo how is it done? paturo! TIA!!
HI sis! super ganda ng mga ginawa mo! balak ko din gumawa ng chalkboard signs.. Ano yung ginamit mo pangsulat? chalk marker or chalk lang talaga? wala kasi ako mahanapan ng chalk marker or chalk ink eh..