watch now

Author Topic: Philam Plans  (Read 10045 times)

FayeP

  • Guest
Philam Plans
« on: January 14, 2015, 07:43:34 am »
Anyone here na nag avail sa Philam? I am thinking kasi of starting my own insurance fund...I have checked with Sunlife and Prulife...pero may nakapagsabi na ok din daw sa Philam...

any feedbacks? or kun may kilala kayong agents? thanks
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 07:49:29 am by FayeP »

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Philam Plans
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 08:58:24 am »
I'm also interested..will wait for feedbacks :)

charmed_chic

  • Guest
Re: Philam Plans
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 06:18:06 pm »
I just got their VUL under their Health Invest Plan. Supposedly, mutual funds sana kukunin ko, but then my advisor/agent asked me if I already have my own insurance. Sabi ko wala pa, so yun ang suggestion niya sa 'kin.

whatsmyusername

  • Guest
Re: Philam Plans
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 12:41:28 am »
@FayeP: ako kumuha ako VUL sa philam, pwede ko refer sayo yung agent ko, super tyaga nya sumagot ng mga tanong ko, first financial investment ko kasi yun kaya dami ko tanong nung una, quarterly ang payment ko and pinipick up nya sa kin yun :)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Philam Plans
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 01:54:44 am »
Iba ito sa BPI Philam?

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Philam Plans
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 07:45:12 am »
iba ito sa philam sis eh

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Philam Plans
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 07:48:35 am »
sis whatsmyusername, [textspeak!] refer mo ako sa agent mo, para macompare ko un sa sunlife, prulife at dito...gusto ko makita kun alin ang pinakamaganda para samin....salamat in advance

yndy

  • Guest
Re: Philam Plans
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2015, 04:40:41 pm »
Abangers din ako dito. This is one of my goals too. I'm thinking of getting their health invest. I signed up online and someone will contact me. Financial adviser ata yun if I'm not mistaken.

May kilala ba kayo na meron na nito mga sis?

everythingnice

  • Guest
Re: Philam Plans
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2015, 08:14:50 pm »
share ko lang experience ko with philam. kinuha kasi ako ni mama nang educational plan nung bata pa ako. yearly payment ang ginawa ni mama. 31k for 5 years. nung nag college na ako. every sem nakaka kuha kme nang 20k padagdag nang padagdag every sem/year hanggang sa umabot na nang 30k. after 4years naka kuha kame nang 155k (yan daw ang gift nila). so bali [textspeak!] binayad namen na 155k in 5 years nabawi pa namen. mag graduate or hindi mababawi mo pera mo.. sobrang ganda talaga sa philam. [textspeak!] mommy at daddy ko kumuha sila nang insurance. [textspeak!] bunso namen may educational plan. nag invest talaga sila kasi maganda talaga mga sis.

ieiky

  • Guest
Re: Philam Plans
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2015, 11:45:47 am »
^Someone offered me this. Philam VL + Insurance. 30K siya per year. 1.9M ang Face Amount. Tapos naka link siya sa Mutual Fund para pag bayaran na, dun siya sa mutual fund mo kukuha. Goodlak sa mutual fund, sana kumita para 'yung pambayad sa VL, galling na sa kita ng MF.

Nga pala, ang name ng plan ay: Wealth Freedom Money Accumulator Plus from WFMA agent.

Share niyo sis ang experience niyo about this plan sana.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 12:44:27 am by ieiky »

ece2012

  • Guest
Re: Philam Plans
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2015, 12:19:09 am »
I just got their VUL under their Health Invest Plan. Supposedly, mutual funds sana kukunin ko, but then my advisor/agent asked me if I already have my own insurance. Sabi ko wala pa, so yun ang suggestion niya sa 'kin.


Magkano po ang annual premium mo? :)

angelholics

  • Guest
Re: Philam Plans
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2015, 09:37:00 pm »
I have Excelife, Health100 and a VUL (forgot the name) from Philam.. dagdag na din ang peso money tree (one time payment)
i am inspired sa philam na after nun 2 policies ko, i joined na as an agent..  :)


honeylet04

  • Guest
Re: Philam Plans
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2015, 09:21:27 pm »
I have Bright Future Invest 10years payment and Life Save Plus 20years naman at Philam. 3 years policy holder narin ako.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Philam Plans
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2015, 10:07:33 pm »
Is it true that if after 10 years investment performance of the VUL is not good, forfeit na ang policy kahit magbayad ka ng premium annually?

mxherr5

  • Guest
Re: Philam Plans
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2015, 09:42:18 am »
No, you must have misheard.

If the funds you've chosen are performing very
badly as in it's losing value every year, your VUL
policy will continue to live.

The charges will still be charged against your fund
value and if your fund cannot keep up then the fund
value will eventually reach 0 and you'll be asked to
top-up.

If you don't then the policy will lapse and that's it.
If you do then the charges will again continue until
the fund value again drops to 0.

This is a highly unlikely scenario though.
I'm not sure what is the longest running bull
market in the history of PSEi but I don't see
how it might be so bad that it would deplete
your funds.

Still possible though, technically.

bluish_mommy

  • Guest
Re: Philam Plans
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2015, 02:07:12 pm »
Nga pala, ang name ng plan ay: Wealth Freedom Money Accumulator Plus from WFMA agent.

Share niyo sis ang experience niyo about this plan sana.

this product is exclusive on with Philam and WFMA... got this product as well after ko magmember sa kanila. if amount ng coverage ang concern mo, this product is the best. they have a multiplier according to your age. and this multiplier is used to calculate the actual coverage times the basic premium annually...

say you are 30yrs old and you are willing to pay P40k annually, the multiplier for age 30 is 95x, the computation goes like this:

95 x P40k = P3.8M ang face amount ng policy mo

as the years goes by, tumataas ng tumataas ng death benefit.


terriblegallantsex

  • Guest
Re: Philam Plans
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2015, 12:36:24 pm »
I went to the website and browsed their products. Sobrang nalunod ako sa information. Right now kasi, my concern is 1) saving at an early age, 2) maximizing the use of my money. I can afford to allot a portion of my current salary (maski mababa pa) for savings kasi. Sa ngayon I'm doing an EIP, but I've been told by a cousin that I should get a life insurance na while I'm still young.

Main concerns ko kasi is that my savings earn money, and that later on there will be returns (like for when I retire). Ok rin sana kung may additional protection or benefits (life coverage, critical illness benefit, medical reimbursements). I think meron rin na may dividends/returns after a couple of years, which can be withdrawn to make the capital in the fund remain untouched.

I'm not sure what product I need exactly. I'm clueless of the options that I have pa.

Project60

  • Guest
Re: Philam Plans
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2015, 03:37:30 pm »
My friend is a philam agent medyo half hearted pa ko kasi first time ko ito at medyo kuripot ako.
Puro sunlife din kasi naririnig ko so I want to compare between Philam and sunlife first before deciding hehe.

Medyo torn din ako if I should get health insurance riders kasi sa ngayon di ko pa naman priority yun plus mas mura din kasi premium nung wala.

Any insights? meron ba ditong both my sunlife & philam? for a first timer ok ba ang philam?

OT - kung gusto nyo ng philam agent i can refer you to my friend hindi naman siya pushy :)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Philam Plans
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2015, 02:45:49 am »
VUL ba yan?

Ours is term and we got from both Philam and SUNLIFE para complete package. You'll get insurance na rin lang why not get everything? Unless you're a very healthy person na sure hindi magkakasakit in the coming years?

mayfairsnitch

  • Guest
Re: Philam Plans
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2015, 11:01:47 am »
My dad being a cPA was skeptical about pre need plans. But when Phil-am money tree was explained by a financial investor, he encouraged is to get one. So far mga friends ko and stories about the the phil-am money was successful. My brother and I invested on it. Google about it na lang for more information :). Before investing in one get a phil-am financial adviser you're comfortable with and ask all the questions you need to know. Make sure you do your homework by researching about the difference between the pre need plan, insurance, time deposit, and savings then fire all the questions. I did kaya hindi ako reluctant nung nag invest ako.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close