Author Topic: Wedding Prep Dress  (Read 17632 times)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2016, 12:37:16 pm »
sis nikki yup nag check na ko sa Nayomi before, ang mahal eh. Mag LT nalang ako kesa Nayomi hehe.

I agree sa LT mahal talaga eh, 4k tapos once mo lang magagamit, morning nga lang eh, sa preps lang talaga.

Even the plain silk or satin robes, ang mahal online, nasa P600 yung iba P900 pa. Grabe sa divisoria P150 lang bili ng sis ko nung wedding nya, white plain satin robe. haha  ;D ;D

Plain Silk Robe

Plain Silk Robe 2

gingerbreadwoman

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2016, 02:48:43 pm »
Ms_Jandel, planning to buy lang din ako from F21, H&M, cotton on or zara =) Mas mura kasi hehe also di ko naman magagamit masyado hehe

dahil sa post ni hermione28, baka iconsider ko rin divisoria. Ang mura at ang ganda rin!! =)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2016, 03:35:51 pm »
Mag try ka na sis hanggat maaga! Madami don promise! hehe.
Feeling ko nga may mga Laces Robe na din don kasi uso na ngayon, dati di naman masyaodng uso ang lace.

Kung pwede lang umuwi na ng pinas at makapag divi na!!! haha. Kaso wala eh, yung LT its now or never ang peg, dahil 1 month lead time sila eh.

Try ko sa supplier ko ng entourage gowns, baka kaya nya yung Olivia! haha.  ;D

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2016, 09:29:10 pm »
^ I can feel you. Sis LT can customize, but only limited to color change, lace type (for certain robe models) and length ng robe. But I, myself am still debating if worth it yung 4k++ na robe for a one-time morning use only. Well it can be used naman during honeymoon, pero 4k++? Hirap mag decide  :o
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 11:54:52 pm by pinaydiaspora »

nikkipedia

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2016, 11:04:03 pm »
^LT and the like,it's a no deal for fiance so hindi ko na ipinilit. haha too much daw for a one time use. i bought one white lacey short romper and a long/maxi white robe medyo see through so i need ng panloob i dunno yet if ill use the romper (kasi backless sya so closed yung neckline parang di bagay sa robe ko) or bibili ako ng dress na parang kamison lang pang inner sa robe. and papa embroider ko din  yung robe sa back.

ive seen some using the sideboob maxi dress for their preps. maganda din sya if confident and comfortable ang bride magsuot nun. :)

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2016, 11:56:18 pm »
^ Same thing na sinabi ni fiance, pero we'll see haha. I saw lacey robes here pero mas expensive pa. Meron sa La Senza pero plain satin lang. I'm going to check if may new stock sa VS.

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2016, 02:21:36 pm »
Ms_Jandel, planning to buy lang din ako from F21, H&M, cotton on or zara =) Mas mura kasi hehe also di ko naman magagamit masyado hehe

dahil sa post ni hermione28, baka iconsider ko rin divisoria. Ang mura at ang ganda rin!! =)

Yes sis! Ang dami mganda dun at yun pwede pa masuot after kaya hindi nakakapangjinayang..

Si hubby okay naman siya kay LT para daw maganda pics ko during preps pero ako yung medyo hesitant kasi nga nanghihinayang ako. Haaaist!

pinkonearth

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2016, 04:40:57 pm »
Parang I saw that Marks & Spencer carries dressing gowns in silk and lace. Limited designs though.

Also thinking twice if I should get from LT so scouting pa for options- we have time, ladies! Personally, I don't think it would break my heart if I won't be able to wear a robe for the preps part. So I'm still chill with the idea of wearing a nice romper or dress for the preps.  :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2016, 06:21:39 pm »
Hello Ladies! For me super sulit the La Tercera robe my sister got for me. It really made my prep pics extra put together and feminine and romantic. Just a little tip though, if ever you splurge on a prep robe, just make sure its a robe you can use again after the wedding. If the robe has a train, it is easy to have it altered to cut it short. I cannot wait to use my prep robe again. Thinking of taking it to my honeymoon. =)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2016, 06:34:42 pm »
@Chili: Congratulations sis!! Graduate ka na rin :) I saw some of your pics. All I can say is gorgeous!! Your robe was lovely, gown was exquisite and Rob's setup was divine!! So happy that after all your hardword and careful planninf, everything turned out pretty well! :)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2016, 08:03:46 pm »
sis nikki di ko mahanap yung lace robe na sinasabi mo sa Brands for less!! huhuhu  :'(

May nakikita akong lace robes dito, pero mas mahal kesa sa LT. Sobrang tempted na ako i buy yung olivia!

sis Chilli1113 you look so gorgeous mo sa post ng LT! Bagay sayo yung Nikki!!!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2016, 01:39:10 am »
hermione28: Sorry sis now lang I saw your post. Thanks so much sis!! May nahanap ka na na robe?

Just got all our raw photos from our amazing photographer J Lucas Reyes! All I can say is grabe... sulit na sulit the La Tercera robe my sister got me!! =) I don't think my prep portraits will be as nice without the bridal robe. In fact, some of my favorite portraits are of me, wearing the robe and not even my wedding gown hehe.

So it pays to really prepare a nice outfit or robe for the prep pictorial pala. Buti nalang my sis gave me one because I wouldn't have bought a robe for myself to be honest. I actually have 1600 shots taken during bridal preps!! --not including pa the pictures of details like shoes, invitation, etc. So if your photographer likes taking a lot of prep portraits, I highly recommend investing in a very nice prep outfit. For bridal robes, the quality of the delicate lace of the LT robe could be seen in the close up shots!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 01:42:30 am by Chili1113 »

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #92 on: June 20, 2016, 04:52:39 pm »
^I've actually been obsessing over prep robes lately. Trying to convince myself that it's worth the price! (I went from not even wanting a robe, to wanting one of la tercera's premium one's, lol).  But 1600 photos just for preps? wow! Your post has convinced me, haha!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #93 on: June 20, 2016, 05:53:52 pm »
Yes stella I was amazed at how many prep shots were taken, but the 1600 includes all the shots at the hotel taken from different angles, and 2 different cameras na.

But still :) the bridal robe was worth it because I had a lot of portraits shot wearing the robe including closeups, so the details of the lace sleeves and the collar appliques did show up in the photos.

So now I realized ehat bridal prep outfit investment is was worth more than spending for accessories (pillows, arrhae, etc) and to an extent the invitations hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close