Author Topic: Wedding Prep Dress  (Read 17650 times)

adik_gumala

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2015, 08:28:10 am »
You can also try Amelia in Lace or SILC. Both are on IG and FB (ameliainlace and silconlineph).

Sis silc online ph's robes are so refreshing!!! any idea on their price range?
Amelia's robes are so nice too! perfect for rustic-themed wedding!

stylus

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2015, 08:39:26 am »
Has anyone heard of a bride wearing 2 prep outfits? Like one dress and one robe?

sis chili! ganyan gagawin ko sa wedding namin :) di ko kasi masyado feel mag robe. so dress lang gagamitin ko during preps then magrorobe ako pag malapit na ako magsoot ng bridal gown. apir! ;)

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2015, 09:43:42 am »
ece yes, marami silang types of lace, chantilly iba ibang patterns rin. also depends on the availability. when you order from them, you can ask what types, patterns, and colors are available. hirap lang mamili with the given the photo of a kapirasong tela. in the end, i just let them decide which kind of lace and pattern yung bagay sa peg ko.

i'm also considering getting a prep dress aside from the LT robe. worried lang ako na baka overkill na, ilang hours lang naman ang prep and im thinking if i really do need to change outfits pa. though baka bumili na lang din ako just in case, even if i wear it or not.

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2015, 11:54:49 am »
I had a silk robe from surco. Fast transaction naman with embroidery na at the back.

San yung surco sis? Pwede customized yung likod? Mrs. Surname sana ipapalagay ko.


Nag email na ko kay SILCONLINE, 25 per letter lang palagay sa likod. Dahil 4 letters lang naman surname ni h2b. plus 3 letters yung MRS. P175 lang! sobrang na encourage naman ako bigla.

Maganda ba floor length na robe? O mas ok standard lang?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 03:12:07 pm by hermione28 »

ece

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2015, 06:47:02 pm »
sis bzbee, sige ganun nalang gagawin ko, o kaya tingin nalang din sa acoount nila ng samples, ipagaya ko na din lang. tee hee!.. nag PATTY na ko, tapos Chantilly lace.

di naman overkill siguro sis, nakakatuwa lang mag papicture na naka lace robe. hihi..

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2015, 06:55:37 pm »
sis ano itsura ng bet mong lace robe?

ece

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2015, 08:09:01 pm »
ako ba sis? Patty ng LT kukunin ko sis. check mo sa IG nila sis, madami sila styles na pagpipilian.  :)

free ang embroidery nila sis up to 8 letters, succeeding, 20php/letter.

maukris

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2015, 09:10:16 pm »
San yung surco sis? Pwede customized yung likod? Mrs. Surname sana ipapalagay ko.


Nag email na ko kay SILCONLINE, 25 per letter lang palagay sa likod. Dahil 4 letters lang naman surname ni h2b. plus 3 letters yung MRS. P175 lang! sobrang na encourage naman ako bigla.

Maganda ba floor length na robe? O mas ok standard lang?

Yes sis, sakin kasi bride ang nakasulat himdi Mrs eh. Pero pwede yun.
Mas okay sakin ang standard kasi maliit lang ako sis, and silk lang. Pero if lace, parang mas maganda floor length.

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2015, 11:45:29 pm »
I bought 2 dresses.. Parehong halter top. Then 1 robe in case.
Comfortable ako sa dress compared dun sa silk robe. hehe. I Go for the one na hindi mahirap dalhin.  ;)
I used my oeacock halter dress instead.  :)

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2016, 04:29:01 pm »
Hi mga sis. Just wanted to revive this old thread. I already have a prep dress ( or a prep suit - playsuit) , but I want a robe as well. Am already tempted to buy one from La Tercera, but aside from LT, are there any more cheaper robes na floor length?. I've already inquired with Amelia in lace and Surco. Nearly the same lang ang price with LT, pero wala silang floor length.  Any more suggestions mga sis?  Thanks.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2016, 08:56:23 pm »
Im thinking of wearing crispy white long sleeves. Any idea where I can buy long sleeves with good fit and a bit of structure? I always check in Mango but all I find are soft ones.

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2016, 04:24:04 am »
^For my best friend's wedding, we wore white shirts, we got it from the men's section sis. Tama lang yung length hanggang thigh. Hope this helps sis.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2016, 03:06:22 am »
Yayyyyy!! Got my prep robe from La Tercera. My sister got for me as a gift. I must say the quality of the lace sleeves is really good! The robe itself is very delicate and just really pretty.  =)

ece

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2016, 03:37:27 pm »
^true sis! ang sarap nya isuot pati. no regrets sa pagpili sa LT as prep dress. :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2016, 05:47:13 pm »
^Yup sis! Sulit nga robes of La Tercera because of the quality no kaso I don't think pwede ko suot palagi after kasi may pearl appliques sa collar. So dapat dry clean pa hehe. Sana pala I got the plain lace robe which I can hand wash and keep using. But I really like the robe!

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2016, 06:09:08 pm »
^ooohh did you get The Heart with appliques?  Was thinking of getting that one, but I'm not sure if it would look nice on me. I'm kinda smallish kasi. I tried something similar, and it looked like I was drowning in it.  The Olivia would be better for me, kaso I really liked the chiffon. I ended up getting something online, which I'm happy na hehe.  I just need to tweak it a bit.  :D

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2016, 12:57:22 pm »
^My sister got me the Nikki Robe with pearl collar appliques. :) Heard its the last one too since it is discontinued due to supply of the appliques.

I'm glad you were able to find a dress robe already! Im sure it will be lovely and something you can keep using. I think mine is too delicate to keep using hehe

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2016, 07:59:34 am »
I'm planning to order the Heart from LT. Anyone here got it na mga sis? worth it ba for the price? tee hee!

Sis Chili1113 , I heard nga na discontinue na yung Nikki, first choice ko pa naman yun. You're so lucky you got one!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2016, 11:42:36 am »
Thanks sis!! Btw I think Nikki and Heart robe are both silk chiffon. :) It's very delicate and flowy. OK ka rin with Heart robe because you can wear it again and again. Mahirap kasi Nikki robe, the pearl appliques are heavy so feeling ko mabubutas yung chiffon  if you use it many times hehe. Plus dry clean only because of the pearls.

BTW I created a bridal registry online in knotsandpans.com. When people send you 10k worth of gifts they also send you a free bridal robe. I haven't received mine yet but I got a notification that I qualify for one. But since I have a robe na, I plan to make my sistee, MOH use it during prep :)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 11:45:59 am by Chili1113 »

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2016, 12:06:08 pm »
^Hi Chili1113: Would you mind if I ask how the Nikki robe fits? And also, how tall are you?  I want to order the Heart robe, but I"m very petite (only 5'1"), so I'm worried it'll look too big. I've seen some photos on their ig, and some (shorter) brides kind of look like they're swimming in fabric...
So I'm thinking if the melissa (short robe) would be better for me...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close