Author Topic: Wedding Prep Dress  (Read 17655 times)

Acer_M

  • Guest
Wedding Prep Dress
« on: January 13, 2015, 08:24:08 am »
Hi Sissies! Anyone here who knows where to buy customized lace robes for wedding preps? Aside from La Tercera, baka may recommendations kayo na cheaper alternative. TIA!

trissy0906

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 01:47:29 pm »
Sis, check mo Style Staple by Arvie Aquino :)

kateguerzon08

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2015, 05:35:17 am »
try niyo po inquire dito sa Surco fb page nila https://www.facebook.com/iloveSURCO

rf_starshine

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2015, 04:25:22 am »
sis kate!!!! ikaw na naman!!!

thanks sa tip! search ko din yung surco.. naghahanap din ako lace robe na swak sa budget :)

120515

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2015, 07:43:12 am »

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2015, 08:09:05 am »
^^Hi sis thanks for the reco. I've inquired with Surco, but they're nearly the same with LT  :( :( hehe. But they are a tad a

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2015, 03:04:51 pm »
Plan ko white silky robe lang eh. Gaano ba kaganda kailangan?? Hehe.

hunny

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2015, 03:29:32 pm »
You can also try Amelia in Lace or SILC. Both are on IG and FB (ameliainlace and silconlineph).

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2015, 04:03:41 pm »
Thanks sis! If I have some extra time tignan ko if maisipan ko pa yung bride na yon. Nag cucustomize ba sila nung may Mrs. Surname?

If wala na kong time buy nlang ako sa divi ng any white Silky robe, nasa P150 lang. Hehe.

Pero cute na [textspeak!] may Bride! :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2015, 06:42:35 pm »
Has anyone heard of a bride wearing 2 prep outfits? Like one dress and one robe?

I was thinking kasi I dont think I want to be walking around in a Robe all morning during my prep hahaha I was thinking of wearing a dress first during makeup. Then I was thinking Ill change into a robe  after. I prefer robe kasi for the getting dressed pictorial.

OA ba yun?? I already have kasi a white dress I can use for makeup. And my La Tercera prep robe naman will be a gift to me. Or sayang ba my La Tercera Robe if I dont use it the whole time?

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2015, 10:37:48 pm »
^Yup sis. There's been a few who had done it here. :) I'm planning to have it as also. I've bought a simple playsuit, but still looking for a decent robe suplier :). I've had 2 friends who had donned 2 different preps dresses. hehe. Si sis @bellev_2g has worn 2 as well. Sa kanya are 2 prep dresses din 😄😄

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2015, 01:04:09 am »
Thanks so much for the advice Mrs. O!! I was worried it would be too much. But I am glad this is a common practice. I dont feel comfy wearing a Robe all day till I change hahah

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2015, 04:18:48 am »
Ok lang din siguro yun. Lalo na kung may shoot ka talaga sa prep venue mo.

Parang gusto ko na din tuloy! Kainis ka sis chili! Haha. Joke.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2015, 01:58:29 pm »
Chili, it's good to have different prep dresses para may variation din sa photos. :) as long as madaming time to change ok yun.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2015, 03:47:05 pm »
Thanks so much belle_v2g!! I will do that! =)

hermione28, heheh ako kasi meron na dress na pwede pang prep so I want to use it din para masulit. The robe naman will be a gift from my friend.

iamdettie

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2015, 01:41:21 am »
Hello Mga Sis,

January 2016 bride here and also looking for a prep dress/robe. May I ask how much ang price range ng la tercera? Thanks.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2015, 10:32:32 am »
Hello Mga Sis,

January 2016 bride here and also looking for a prep dress/robe. May I ask how much ang price range ng la tercera? Thanks.

Average price is about 3800 I think =) The most expensive custom ones are 8k.

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2015, 11:13:58 am »
^^ they have silk robes at 1000-2500. the more popular lace robes starts at 3k. the latest carmen robe is 8k. if you're wedding is on January then you need to order asap so you can receive it by December.

ece

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2015, 03:31:29 am »
Nag send yung friend ko ng brochure ng LT, yay! One month ahead pala dapat iorder! Cut off period is every 5th of the month. Now i'm torn between PATTY and KIM! Hmmm.. Yung chantilly lace mga sis, ibat ibang styles din pala cya? Akala ko pag chantilly lace, un na iyun, pero sa IG nila, may ibang styles din.

maukris

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Prep Dress
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2015, 07:49:15 am »
I had a silk robe from surco. Fast transaction naman with embroidery na at the back.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close