We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I use my own discernment when I read the BIs on FP.....Basically, it's for entertainment only, don't take it seriously.
I use my own discernment when I read the BIs on FP. If it's a positive action or word by a celeb I like, it's a validation why I like that celeb. If it's negative, I give that celeb the benefit of the doubt. For a celeb I don't like, if it's a negative issue, I gloat, if positive, I don't believe it. HahahaBasically, it's for entertainment only, don't take it seriously.
^I was the one that made the JOLOGS comment about FP. And I have been consistent about criticizing FP a long time ago if anyone cares to read my old posts. I'm not a fan of Heart. I have also been VERY critical of Chiz here on GT, and I still do not like him. So not everybody who dislikes FP does so because he attacks our "favorite artist". I actually don't visit FP's site except when it comes up here on Celebrity Gabfest because it has become such a Jologs palengkera site especially when fantards get into pointless arguments with total strangers. Unfortunately I am seeing some of that Jologs "fighting behavior" start to spread slowly here on GT as well. But GT continues to be a nice place to chat because thankfully there are still some very nice, level-headed long-time members that make great contributions, even if sometimes we disagree on our views. If you are going to question me or others for reading FP then maybe you can take a look at yourself and ask why you continue to read and post about Heart so much? Eh akala ko ba (to paraphrase you) if you don't like someone/something, then don't read. So I could flip it around and say if you don't like Heart, then don't read and comment so much about her too.Most of us here just want to see , and chat about, the brides outfits and the decoration and that's IT. Not everyone who liked her wedding or finds her beautiful needs to be a Heart fan. Most of us do NOT care about this whole bridal war silliness. Eh super maganda naman talaga si Heart and very elegant yung wedding. It doesn't take away from your own idol's wedding. Both brides got their dream weddings and the love of their lives, good for them. I will never understand the fantard mentality of wanting to pick fights with strangers who don't share the same views. Not everyone here has a fantard mentality and many of us have been here for YEARS and long enough to respect opposing views.
And sa isang sis natin na nagsasabing JOLOGS daw ang FP, then don't read. Have you girls seen chismis sites sa Hollywood? Mas malala ang fan wars doon. And they are certainly not classy. Hahaha... I'm not siding with FP pero that's a chismis site guys. Kahit sa Hollywood, South Korea chismis sites ka pumunta, ganun talaga ang mga comments. Baka naman ayaw niyo kay FP kasi "nega" yung mga favorites niyo sa website niya. Hmmm... Would you still say na jologs ang FP if yung not so favorite artist niyo naman ang "nega" sa website niya? I doubt.
NOT GETTING HER WAYPH: Georgina WFM: Joey Meadshow: Asia's Next Top Model