Author Topic: Reception & Suppliers total expenses for Imus Cathedral Wedding...TIA. :)  (Read 5519 times)

ggfau

  • Guest
Hi all, May I know your Reception & Suppliers total expenses for Imus Cathedral Wedding...TIA.  :)

nikipedia

  • Guest
Hi GGFAU! :) May I know if you booked IMUS CATHEDRAL and where is your wedding reception? thanks!

mapoo

  • Guest
Hi girls. Tapos na ba kasal nyo? Kita ko kasi Imus Cathedral tanong nyo? Kamusta? Dun kasi namen balak and Island Cove sana reception. Kamusta preps nyo?

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
^ hi sis ggfau - Saan ang venue mo sis? it depends kasi sa mapipili mong venue at mga suppliers. you need to set a budget first then hanap ka ng suppliers na magugustuhan mo based on your budget. usually ang bulk ng budget ay napupunta sa mga major suppliers like the venue, caterer, p/v and bride & entou gowns. If you are into budget wedding I suggest hanap ka ng caterer na may package inclusions na kasama like bridal car, photobooth, cake etc.


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close