Author Topic: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 13)  (Read 109807 times)

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 13)
« Reply #300 on: March 05, 2015, 11:25:35 pm »
^ agree with you on your rating for Artuz sis. Super dali kausap. Maganda ang projector nila at mura compared sa ibang Tagaytay-based na L&S.

Naku seen zone ako ng artuz. Hahaha. At madami pang ibang LS suppliers. LOL.
Hindi ko na sila pinursue..

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 13)
« Reply #301 on: March 06, 2015, 08:19:01 am »
I just got married last month. I want to share with you some of my supplier reviews. Some of these might be helpful to you. This is the same review I posted in w@w. I was a DIY budget bride, so anything not listed here like HMUA, bridal car or coordinator, we got help from our family and friends. I also DIYed the bouquets, wrist corsages and boutonierres. Here's my review:

CHURCH: CALERUEGA TRANSFIGURATION CHAPEL (5/5)
Caleruega was our first choice since everything about it is beautiful. The church was very much us.They were clear about inclusions and exclusions. They reply to my emails promptly. For our prenup shoot, they let us use the whole venue for free. They were very easy to deal with. Wala akong naging problema sa mga taong nakausap ko. The road to Caleruega, though, is still rocky, bumpy and dusty. I don't know if they plan on fixing that.

OFFICIATING PRIEST: FR. ALLEN DE GUZMAN (5/5)
I was already a “fan” of Fr. Allen before we got to book him for our wedding. But for our guests who heard him for the first time, they were wowed. As in wowed! Kahit ako eh. May certain expectations nako with Fr. Allen na magaling talaga mag officiate ng wedding pero nung mismong kasal na namin mas nahigitan pa nya yung expectations ko. We consider our selves very blessed for having Fr. Allen in our wedding. It was important to us that the wedding ceremonies would be more memorable than the reception and we were successful at that, thanks to Fr. Allen. Some of our engaged friends are also looking to book him for their wedding.

PREPS/RECEPTION VENUE: ROSEMONT GARDENS (5/5)
Rosemont was one of the prettiest venues we have seen during our oculars. For a stunning place like that, they were reasonably priced. Ms. Karla Santos was very easy to talk to. I had no problems corresponding with her. There were delays in e-mail replies sometimes but not too delayed naman na I would worry. The caretaker, Ate Jovie, was also accommodating and courteous when we arrived for check-in. They were very organized yet flexible.

CATERER/CREW MEALS: QUEENSLAND CATERING (4.5/5)
The food was really good. Lahat ng guests namin na nag feedback sa amin about sa food they said masarap. And I would agree. I wasn't one of those brides na ok lang kahit hindi kumain. I had to eat something! I myself nasarapan sa food. Ok din si Michelle, our account officer. She was very upfront about additional charges and flexible for our layout and styling needs. Aside from the food kasi I chose Queensland for their styling options. As for styling, di kami nagkamali kay Queensland. We were pleased with the overall look. The servers were also right on cue. They were able to prioritze our VIPs in the presidential tables. We still had leftovers pero naubos din yung ibang bestseller na dishes nila. Kaso, kaya 4.5 lang ang rating kasi hindi naccomunicate sa waiters ni Michelle yung table numbering. She gave us a clear floor plan pero hindi naman nasunod ng mga waiters na nag ayos. Maybe partially at fault na rin ang mga coordinators namin pero kung alam na rin ng mga waiters yung table assignment mas ok sana. Michelle left the venue immediately before nya makita yung arrangement. Sana man lang chineck nya before she left. Yung immediate families namin napunta tuloy sa bandang likod. And one table with a good view of the stage naman mga drivers ang nakaupo! It was a terrible mix-up!

FLORIST: JOEL FALLER FLORAL ARTIST (3/5)
I got them for my church floral arrangement. They arrived late. People started to come in at di pa sila tapos mag ayos. Hindi rin nasunod yung tin cans na nirequest ko for our aisle flowers. My brother talked to them a week before the wedding and they said ok naman daw yung request namin. Pero walang nasunod sa gusto namin. I give them a 3 na rin kasi di naman nila kami tinipid sa flowers. Sa mga hindi naman nakakaalam sa kung ano ang gusto namin, the arrangement looked good.

BRIDAL GOWN AND ENTOURAGE DRESSES: JANICE CONCEPCION (5/5)
Janice is a close friend of mine so she gave me a friendly rate for my own gown. For that amount, I was more than happy with my dress! When we were talking about my design, I had so many pegs to show her but she's not one to copy a dress. She is very original but she has my personality in mind. I wanted to look “simple pero rock” and she succeeded at that. I was also very pleased with my entourage dresses. I let them choose their own design since I want them to feel pretty and comfy on my wedding (kasi KKB din sila hehe). Everyone was happy with their dress. Hindi sila mukhang stereotype bridesmaids. Pwede pa nila magamit yung dresses nila for other occasions. I highly recommend my friend Janice if you want something very you, unique and quality. She has a keen eye for detail. Her aesthetic is very feminine and organic.

GROOM'S SUIT: JANSSEN AND JUSTINE – DIVISORIA (1.5/5)
Sa malayo, ok ang suit ni hubby pero sobrang nagkaproblema kami. Aside from the fact that they were a week late, kulang kulang yung details ng suit. Hindi nakalilip yung collar sa ilalim tsaka yung armhole seam sa loob. The pants were also missing one back pocket. Que horror! We also ordered groomsmen neckties from them pero hindi nila ginawa! I had to ask pa bakit walang ties. Ang daming excuses kaya kinancel ko na lang. Never go to a Divisoria tailor unless subok nyo na sila. This was actually a referral pa nga pero nagsisi kami.

(to be continued...)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 08:27:51 am by angelzero »

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 13)
« Reply #302 on: March 06, 2015, 08:23:03 am »
(continuation...)

RECEPTION TREAT: STARBUCKS (5/5)
This was an impulse booking on my hubby's part. We attended a bridal fair last year and we saw their booth. Sabi ni hubby Starbucks can make our reception look “pang-big time.” And they didn't disappoint. Naubos ng guests yung frappes (may natirang brewed). The attendants were very friendly. They left us the excess brewed coffee cups. They don't charge an OOT fee since they have branches in Tagaytay. I also got a free Starbucks card loaded with 100 stars so that's a bonus!

PHOTOBOOTH: STAT PHOTOBOOTH RENTAL (0/5)
If you're a Tagaytay bride looking for a photobooth in a Tagaytay bridal fair (or any other fairs) and you see these guys, turn the other way! They gave me hell! My wedding was in Feb 2015. I started corresponding with them Aug 2014 pa lang through email at hindi sila sumasagot agad. Nag email ako ulit bandang December, wala pa rin sumasagot. I had to rant to the owner pa, kay Marifi Antonio Quisay, through FB para lang masagot nila emails ko. Marifi was so defensive to say to me na “hindi naman namin kayo tatakbuhan”. Defensive much? Gusto ko lang may sumagot sa emails ko kasi I wanted to do my own layout and I want a scanned copy of our contract for my records. Since wala nga akong coordinator, I do all the filing myself and I didn't want to miss out on anything just in case something happened. So ayan na, someone replied to me. Account officer daw ng photobooth service nila. His name was AJ Perez. Kay AJ nako nakikipag correspond since Marifi only answers to clients who booked their coordinating services. Ok, fine! So lahat na settle ko na kay AJ including the photobooth layout and background. Ok na daw lahat. I paid them fully a month before the wedding. Sa account ni Marifi ako nagdeposit ng payment. So eto na wedding day ko na. My brother called up all suppliers a day before just to remind them of their call times. Everyone was good except Stat. Mismong araw na, hindi nila sinasagot yung tawag ng kapatid ko. He learned that AJ resigned first week of Feb. And guess what, NO ONE'S COMING! Hindi sila dumating! I didn't stress myself na lang pero sayang din. I want my guests to have a nice memorabilia of the wedding. Aside from the layout, I made my own props pa naman. All went to waste.

Day after the wedding, I called Stat's cell number and they were rejecting my calls. Nag PM na lang ako kay Marifi sa FB. Buti naman sumagot. And her reply was as if she didn't know what happened. (Btw, I noticed she also unfriended me). Kung nag resign si AJ na tauhan nya dapat alamin nya yung mga accounts na handle nung taong yun diba? Wala daw na turnover. I don't know how they run their business over there. I asked for my money back and they returned it right away. Marifi was apologizing pa pero di ko na pinansin. Importante nabalik yung pera. Pero diba, it was a missed opportunity.

TENTS: TENT KING (5/5)
Ms. Annabelle was very prompt in answering our emails. Although medyo late sila sa call time which was 4pm a day before the wedding, sinetup pa rin nila yung tents according to our needs. May area sa Rosemont na hindi kasya yung tent but they made it work.

SOUNDS & LIGHTS: INTENSITY 8 (5/5)
Nasunod yung music na gusto namin in some parts of the reception. They are always on cue. Mr. Ronald Ferma was also prompt in answering my emails and texts.

CAKE: NORIE'S KITCHEN (5/5)
I was very happy with our cake! Kuhang kuha ni Ms. Norie yung peg ng cake namin. Masarap din yung cake, very balanced yung lasa, not too sweet. If you're a Tagaytay bride I highly recommend Norie's Kitchen. She is based in Cavite so very minimal lang ang delivery fee. She was also easy to correspond with.

FAVORS: TIFFANY NOVELTY (5/5)
We got Tiffany Novelty for our principal sponsor favors. They have a wide array of wine holders to choose from. We got the bike design which everyone thought was cute. They also provided the thank you card and flowers attached to the souvenir. They accept customized Thank You card layout.

FAVORS: SUGAR & SPICE MANILA (5/5)
We ordered chocolate gems (like M&Ms) from SSM for our guest favors. I customized the bottle containers. The chocolates tasted good. Lasang imported. They were also kind of easy to correspond with. They get loads of emails kaya may konting delay but it didn't negatively affect us. Nakaabot pa rin kami sa ordering cutoff nila.

INVITATION: INK SOCIETY (5/5)
They are my lifesaver! Here's what happened... I already had made my own layout ready to be printed. A close friend offered to have my invitation printed for free, as a wedding gift. So sino naman makakatanggi sa free diba? I submitted to her my layout December pa lang before mag long vacation. Come January, nag follow up ako and I received a terrible news. My friend told me hindi feasible yung design ko sa material na gusto ko. She apologized for not telling me sooner since third party yung magpprint, she was just acting like an account executive lang. She would also be deployed by her company somewhere and could not further assist me in my printing needs even if she wanted to. I just had to accept her apology, move on and find a printer who could help me in such short notice. My other brother has a startup ad agency called Ink Society. I asked him if there's someone in his company who could help me. He turned me over to Ms. Carla Delos Reyes who was very prompt, articulate and accommodating. She was also contacting a third party printer but she fast-tracked it given our urgency. It was already the middle of January and I haven't given out invites yet. But Carla was a lifesaver. She delivered our invitations sooner than I expected. I was still right on schedule thanks to her!

I have pending reviews for Manny & April Photography and Mrs. P Project Weddings. We don't have their outputs yet but we had a fun time shooting with them during the wedding.

I can now finally breathe! Hindi ko mamimiss ang pag organize ng wedding!

Let me know if you need more details on my suppliers.  :)

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 13)
« Reply #303 on: March 06, 2015, 10:01:31 am »
@ angelzero, yung Stat Photobooth, if I'm not mistaken sila rin may ari ng Stat Events and Trends. Right?

 Btw congratulations and best wishes!! :)

aNgelofThEMorning

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 13)
« Reply #304 on: March 06, 2015, 10:03:42 am »
^^ sis, Stat Events Coordination ba yung handle ni Marifi? Muntik ko na silang i-book as coord ko pero hinde kase kami nagkasundo sa presyo. I wonder how they perform as coordinator tuloy. Nagsisi tuloy ako bat ko binigyan ng 5/10 yung coord ko hehe, they we're nice naman kase. Hinde lang talaga kami satisfy sa performance nila.

same tayo ng rating kay Queensland :) anong package kinuha mo? We also get them because of their styling, magaling si Mabel sa styling.

mrsdeezon

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 13)
« Reply #305 on: March 06, 2015, 10:04:26 am »
hi Angelzero. Congrats sa wedding nyo:)  :) :) :) it sounds fun! looking forward to your SDE and to some photos na rin that you can share sana - we have the same church and reception venue kasi :)

Can I ask you some questions?
How many guests do you have?
How was the parking?
Where did you use the tents?

-- sorry and dami kong tanong :-[

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 13)
« Reply #306 on: March 06, 2015, 11:11:27 am »
@juwie thanks! yes they're the same people.

@aNgelofThEMorning hi sis! yes yun ang handle ni Marifi that's why naghuhugas kamay sya pag photobooth services lang ang kinuha namin sa kanila. She and her husband Mark Harly Leo Antonio don't want to own up to the mistake kahit si husband nya yung nakapirma sa contract. AJ was just an AE, and whatever he has left after he resigned, Marifi and her husband should've looked into. Regarding Queensland, Emerald package lang kinuha namin kasi alam namin madami pa kaming add-ons like couple's backdrop, tiffany chair upgrade for all guests, extra desserts etc. Pero what's good is that Michelle let us borrow some styling elements for free. For example, shutter doors for our growing up pics, open frame for stylized table assignment and extra table for our DIY open bar.

@mrsdeezon thanks sis! yes once they arrive I will gladly share. We don't have an SDE though. Wedding highlights video lang. Similar lang ng sde pero hindi sya instant. Post prod na daw sabi ni Mrs. P :) Our photos will take 2-3 months pa pero sana sooner. Regarding Rosemont, our 100-110 guests fit perfectly. Only 2 tables and Starbucks booth had to be in grass area but everyone else nasa loob including other suppliers. So for those 2 guest tables and Starbucks kailangan nasa tent sila kasi lunch ang reception namin. Maaraw. About parking, I think there's enough space for everyone. Close family's and suppliers' cars had to be parked inside. Actually madami din palang parking sa loob ng Rosemont pero very steep. So others opted to park outside na lang.

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 13)
« Reply #307 on: March 06, 2015, 11:22:35 am »
Tsk. Bad ang Stat.. buti nga binigyan mo pa ng rating na 1/5 hindi naman pala nag show up. Kung ako yun 0/5 or negative even!

mrsdeezon

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 13)
« Reply #308 on: March 06, 2015, 11:56:55 am »
@angelzero thank you sis.

dinner reception kami so i might forego na lang the tent. :)

we will also do the preps sa Rosemont, how flexible si miss karla sa # ng tao sa bahay? sabi kasi 12 pax lang eh.

for parking naghira pa ba kayo ng tanod?

littlelady

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 13)
« Reply #309 on: March 06, 2015, 12:34:07 pm »
hello po! newbie po ako dito. 2015 bride dn po.

ask ko lang po sis @angelzero and sis @aNgelofThEMorning kung anong package po kinuha nyo sa queensland catering? and how much ang oot fee. thank you so much po! and congrats po! :)

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 13)
« Reply #310 on: March 06, 2015, 01:06:18 pm »
^hi sis thanks! i got the emerald package. Their oot fee is 4000.

@sis juwie.. hahaha! don't worry i gave them a zero  ;D i want to warn others about them. sana makarating sa kanila reviews ko. I am afraid if i post my review of them sa fb page nila buburahin lang nila.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 01:21:28 pm by angelzero »

aNgelofThEMorning

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 13)
« Reply #311 on: March 06, 2015, 01:08:40 pm »
^ Emerald din kunuha ko same with sis Juwie, 4k oot fee

^^ ako din nag-upgrade ng tiffany chairs, pero same with you may mga extra request ako na binigay naman nila :) DIY din booze ko, nilagay ko lang sa drum na maraming yelo beers since rustic naman theme ko. The waiters serve the beers sa mga guests ng hinde ko kailangan sabihin, plus sa akin yun :)

MsSummer

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 13)
« Reply #312 on: March 06, 2015, 08:11:56 pm »
Mga sis, paki send naman ng rates sa terrace hill. Im having a christian wedding next march. TIA! 😊

sakura30

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 13)
« Reply #313 on: March 06, 2015, 11:40:18 pm »
Mga sis, paki send naman ng rates sa terrace hill. Im having a christian wedding next march. TIA! 😊

^ MsSummer, I think for 60k you can rent the whole Terrace Hill with overnight accommodation for 40 guests. We inquired last January. I don't know if venue only.

jheajen

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 13)
« Reply #314 on: March 07, 2015, 04:04:20 am »
Hi! Newbie here, anyone of you po experienced or got a feedback on osios catering? Eyeing them for our 2016 wedding in tagaytay. Thank you!
Hi sis..osios catering din kinuha namin..December2015 wedding namin.matagal na namin sila nabooked early last year.mabait kausap si maiko.i think may nagexpand sila ngayon.humahawak nadin sila ng mga all in package..before wala.catering and styling yung nakuha namin sa kanila.

jentotmd

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 13)
« Reply #315 on: March 07, 2015, 11:35:46 am »
Congrats sis angelofthemorning sa wedding mo! ;) Proud ako sa find natin na Casa and kay Ms Arlene na nabigyan ka nila ng magandang experience. :)

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 13)
« Reply #316 on: March 07, 2015, 12:52:12 pm »
@angelzero thank you sis.

dinner reception kami so i might forego na lang the tent. :)

we will also do the preps sa Rosemont, how flexible si miss karla sa # ng tao sa bahay? sabi kasi 12 pax lang eh.

for parking naghira pa ba kayo ng tanod?

Yup strict sila with 12 pax but according to the contract pag sosobra ng 12 sabihan lang sila in advance. Pero baka may extra charge na rin.

For parking hindi na. Kung may nag asikaso man sa guests baka yung mga caretakers na rin. Sila yung nag open ng gate when my bridal car arrived.

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 13)
« Reply #317 on: March 07, 2015, 01:50:25 pm »
Congrats sis angelofthemorning sa wedding mo! ;)

congats again sis angelofthemorning..
Lapit na natin sis jentotmd.. 2 months to go.. Sometimes paranoid ako na baka me nakalimutan ako or something.. But when i check the checklist, wala naman.. Everything is okay naman.. Lol

bugem25

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 13)
« Reply #318 on: March 07, 2015, 06:01:26 pm »
Mga sis na caleruega bride.. I saw Fr Allen today and hoping and praying na siya mag officiate ng wedding namin sa December 2016.. Nagpunta sila dito sa church namin now kasama ang Caleruega Childrens Choir.. Sobrang galing nilang kumanta.. Si Fr Allen nagukelele, piano, drums.. Lahat.. Super! Kaya wish din ni Mom and Dad na si Fr Allen magkasal samin.. Pero sabi nia kasi 5yrs na sia sa Caleruega.. Eh usually ang rotation ng mga pari 6th yr so mukhang malabo pero sana siya pa din.. I'll post the link of the videos once maupload ko lahat..

Sa mga soon to be caleruega bride, you might consider CCC.. Super galing ng mga bata.. Tapos scholars din sila ng Caleruega so malaking tulong to sa pagaaral nila.. I'll get them for my wedding.. Sana maconsider nio din sila..

jentotmd

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 13)
« Reply #319 on: March 07, 2015, 06:16:29 pm »
congats again sis angelofthemorning..
Lapit na natin sis jentotmd.. 2 months to go.. Sometimes paranoid ako na baka me nakalimutan ako or something.. But when i check the checklist, wala naman.. Everything is okay naman.. Lol

True sis. Sometimes I'm worried kasi napaka bridechilla ko lang. Hahaha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close