watch now

Author Topic: Say Anything You Want - Thread 2  (Read 40241 times)

rics

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 2
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2015, 10:44:23 am »
so disappointed i wanted to cry...
i am not looking forward to this shitty vacation. ikaw na lang magbakasyon mag isa mo, kahit dito na lang ako. i dont want to be bored to death just by staying at your probinsya. sobrang atat ka kasi, now look at what you have done. this is going to be the worst vacation of my life, considering the amount of money we will spend. this is really disturbing me big time, hindi ako maka focus with anything. sayang ang pera at pagod... iiyak nalang ako everyday till that dreaded day comes.

lilstar

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 2
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2015, 11:56:58 am »
ok lang, maliit na bagay. :D

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 2
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2015, 10:37:19 pm »
Uugh i miss dolling up :(

momxfive

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 2
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2015, 12:20:05 am »
Happy birthday to my Kuya Sandro! Mommy loves you very much ❤️

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 2
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2015, 01:03:16 am »
I'm depressed. angry. sad. sick. crying. depressed. insomnia. tears. crying. I sleep at dawn and wake up early. My sniffles are not going away. I want to cry. I feel ugly. I'm not happy. trying to keep myself busy but I cant sleep. I want to go on a retreat. I want to go back to the Lord. I want someone to guide me. I want to cry without others being shocked. I'm tired of not caring, I'm tired of being apathetic. I'm tired of being strong. I'm tired of pretending that I'm not affected. I want to cry and be emotional and not to feel like I'm being looked down upon and seen as weak. I wish for empathy and acceptance and feel it as genuine.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 2
« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2015, 05:41:16 am »
Practice what you preach!

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 2
« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2015, 10:53:52 pm »
Shucks ateng, ako na nga humingi ng paumanhin sayo, nagawa mo pa magmalaki. My first instinct about you was right -- talagang you really rub me the wrong way, and it wasn't because I was just having a bad day. Well, karma mo yan, I did my part.

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 2
« Reply #87 on: April 17, 2015, 05:09:39 am »
Can't wait for Monday to come. Start of a new beginning and hopefully the result will be positive. I really want this to work out for the both of us since we need this for our future.

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 2
« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2015, 09:31:12 am »
Ma, bago ka mag sisisgaw at magtatatawag sa itaas. Hanapin mo muna ang hinahanap mo.andyan lang sa harapan mo.. Kung ahas yan, tinuklaw ka na. Mata ang ginagamit sa paghahanap ng bagay, hindi bibig. Mangigising ka na naman eh! Try mo rin maghanap. Wag puro tawag. Nakakarindi! Mag fafacebook ka lang, lahat kami sa bahay, ginising mo. Pag gising namin " ay, andito pala yung tablet!"  Nakakagigil! Akala mo naman, life and death situation kung makatawag! Kailan pa naging EMERGENCY ang makapag facebook?

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 2
« Reply #89 on: April 20, 2015, 09:51:50 am »
aahhhhhh!!! ayoko na!! ang inet!!
nakakairita!! ayokong matubuan ng pimples! please lang :'(

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 2
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2015, 11:00:04 am »
nakakapagod n magtrabaho pero pag tumigil naman ako, pano na lang ako, pano mga utang at pano ang pamilya ko :(

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 2
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2015, 11:30:55 am »
I don't hate you, cuz. I feel sorry for you. But I am mad at you. At least she went away peacefully while on her sleep.

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 2
« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2015, 12:09:23 am »
At 4 years old, you are such a brat na.  Nakuha mo talaga ugali ng dad mo. Your name shouldnt be LUCIA... It should be LUCRECIA BRATTINELLA!  walang nagtagal na yaya sa iyo.You had how many yayas? 8.. In just 4 months!  Everyone, complained about your brattiness! Sana naman, may gawin tatay mo sa iyo. If only I can undo being a ninang to you. You are getting into everybody's nerves... But your Dad!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 07:31:14 am by hazelbrown_eyes27 »

17glut

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 2
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2015, 12:47:14 am »
ZOMFG! pati sa gabi saksakan na rin ng init.....anyare? wala na ba tayong ozone layer?  ??? ??? ???

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 2
« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2015, 01:45:22 am »
Ang cute ni whiskey. Pero mas cute yung owner 😝😍😁

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 2
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2015, 03:23:21 am »
Hayy.. I'm happy na I nailed the job that I want but too bad, si boyfriend hindi :-[ Now I don't know what to do if I'm gonna continue or not.

shayne_12

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 2
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2015, 04:55:36 am »
Naiiyak ako sa tuwing kelangan na kitang bitawan... I'm sorry... Mahal pa rin kita...  :'( :'( :'(

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 2
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2015, 07:31:57 am »
Mas masarap ang white corn kaysa sa yellow corn.

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 2
« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2015, 05:27:08 pm »
Nyeh! I strongly suggest that you go see a doctor and have your brain checked...

ajang

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 2
« Reply #99 on: April 22, 2015, 03:14:22 am »
It's ok for you to swear at me, i understand that you're mad but don't you ever think that I'm a coward because of my silence. It's just a simple way of saying that I'm not gonna stoop down to your level.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close