We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Ladies!!!Starbucks booth is in Weddings & Debut Fair at Megatrade Hall.Avail of your Starbucks booth ahead. I'm a August 2016 bride. I'm so happy I booked them in advanced. Got 3 packages from them. However, 10 free tall drinks Lang nakuha na freebie Kasi 1 contract daw. And got 2 upgrade drinks Megamall branch only. But happy Ako na nabook ko sila i thought 3 months before sa nearest branch. They will be the ones to contact the branch near your reception!
Im so sorry to hear that fidelity. There is one in the bridal fair HeBrew costs 15K for 200 frappuccino also. If you want to consider. Masarap din and costs less