Author Topic: Church recommendation for small, intimate wedding  (Read 2056 times)

agdecastro

  • Guest
Church recommendation for small, intimate wedding
« on: January 02, 2015, 10:14:45 pm »
Hi sisses! New member here!

I will be getting married this April, and di ako makastart ng planning because I can't find a church. So I need your help.

It will be a small, intimate wedding, so I need a small church that can fit around 70 people. Since it will be a small wedding, gusto ko sana small church, and aircon, kasi suit ang attire ng men. I prefer the following locations sana:
1. Taguig
2. Makati
3. Paranaque

But if there are other churches in nearby, ok lang. I really do not mind if the church is not "popular," basta small and airconditioned. Mas ok kung ang fee is around only 10,000. Pero pwede naman more kung sulit (like flowers, priest, red carpet, choir included na).

Your help/replies will be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance!

Polvita

  • Guest
Re: Church recommendation for small, intimate wedding
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 06:30:10 am »
Hi agdecastro! Did you get married already? Anong church ang nakuha niyo?

engr_neechee

  • Guest
Re: Church recommendation for small, intimate wedding
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 09:02:41 am »
I believe, Archbishop's palace is a good choice for intimate weddings.  Pati yung St. John Paul II Parish sa Libis.  Yan yung mga tipong gusto niyo mukang puno yugn church.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close