We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'm a 2015 bride! I'm wondering who most of you got or are getting to cover your big day?
I got married last December 20, 2014.Prenup and Wedding Photographer: Happy Couples PhotographyVideographer: Blissful House Digital
sis fionaapple, congrats! ikaw nga pala yung dec20 nila HCPH! how was it? excited na ako ang natetense. hahahahi sis.. photo: Happy Couples Photographyvideo: Vidlens
sis fionaapple, congrats! ikaw nga pala yung dec20 nila HCPH! how was it?
Eto na may go signal na ko from hubby to change our photographer. Need na lang asikasuhin yung arrangement with JR. Hopefully walang maging problema. We are planning to use the dp for prenup na lang. Hay advise ko lang talaga sa mga sisses to stop checking out other suppliers after you book.