watch now

Author Topic: Problems with my BestFriend  (Read 4185 times)

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: Problems with my BestFriend
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2015, 10:11:23 pm »
I try to keep all my friends cause I have very few.haha I don't want to lose a friend lalo na we consider ourselves bffs.

I understand that you want to keep the few friends that you have and how it must pain you to lose one when ang konti na nga lang nila to start with.  The thing is, you don't deserve to be treated like that, and katulad nga ng sinabi ng iba nating mga sis, it looks like you're the only one who sees the relationship as BFF and your friend doesn't see it that way.  She has been taking advantage of your kindness as well as the kindness of her other friends for a very long time.  It's not healthy for you and for your relationships with your family members na inalienate niya (your husband, sister, etc.).  You need to be firm with her, do not let her use you, tell her that she needs to get her act together.   If di siya magbabago, cut ties with her na.  It's not worth the pain and effort.

gc.garcia

  • Guest
Re: Problems with my BestFriend
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2015, 05:36:30 pm »
hi sis erza... mukhang we have different views about friendship... I have a bestfreind also which I have been with since HS, we were originally 4 in the group but her and I were the closest of us. We didn't start out as well being the closest but eventually we grew into a tandem. All I could say is I am blessed because I have a bestfriend like her. We would tell every little embarassing thing about each other and will not give hell about it and that feels great because I get to be my real self around her. We went through HS, college and after college life together (haha) ;D and now we are living in different parts of the world. She is in US and I in Qatar and let me tell you with all the years I've had the prividlege to have her in my life, never once did she use nor abuse my trust. Ni umutang ng pera never niya nagawa because we have the same views about asking for utang and magpautang hehe.... so to cut the story short..  I believe real friendship is earned and respect goes both ways. Real friendship does not take advantage. If your bestrfiend values what you have and what your friendship has meant to you then she would not have done all the things you went through. ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close