We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
for those asking about binder, get Wink! worth it sya.Question for those who've had CS na. I'm 2 weeks postpartum, and nagdecrease yung bleeding ko (switched na nga to pantyliners) since i left the hospital however on the 9th day and last night i had bright red bleeding, and it was heavier than first day of period this is my 3rd CS but not sure if this is normal kasi di naman ganito with my first 2. Just wanted to ask if anyone's experienced this? I texted my OB and he said do cold compress on puson and take Hemostan for 3 days pero I am breastfeeding so if i can avoid the Hemostan i'd rather do that.