watch now

Author Topic: Father-son and mother-daughter clothing shops  (Read 2425 times)

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Father-son and mother-daughter clothing shops
« on: December 11, 2014, 07:28:41 am »
I like seeing families wearing same shirts, polos, dresses, shoes, etc. Is there a shop online or not that specializes in this? Kahit sa mall pa. Ang cute kasi.

Right now, I need the father-son polos sana since we'll be having a photoshoot soon. Ang hirap lang humanap kung saan best na makabili. Gap ba or guess meron? Thanks!

forumera

  • Guest
Re: Father-son and mother-daughter clothing shops
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 07:32:58 am »
Sis yesterday I saw one, polo for son, polo for dad, 350 each, sa Greenhills.

stronger

  • Guest
Re: Father-son and mother-daughter clothing shops
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 01:55:41 pm »
same here sis, i'm looking for a shirt of father and daughter, my daughter look like her dad that's why i find it so appealing to see them wearing the same shirt,  :o

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Father-son and mother-daughter clothing shops
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 04:38:16 pm »
There are online shops who customizes tandem shirts. For my daughter, madalas I order customized shoes para tandem kame. SoleDivasandPurses does this. For clothes, there's a store in Shangri La called Twilo which sells mom-daughter shirts and dresses.

So that my husband won't feel left out on the tandem thing, I bought him and my daughter pairs of Vans sneakers na same color (although not same design) and shirts na mejo parehas from Guess and Lacoste. That's the closest that he could get na :)

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Father-son and mother-daughter clothing shops
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 06:07:00 pm »
unfortunately, wala akong nahanap. the closest I got was from gap. muntik na ring hindi dahil pinagmatch lang namin yung colors and the sizes were almost unavailable. But I'm so glad I got something. Kaysa wala.

I think the closest I would get is lacoste polo shirts. gusto ko sana polo na button down. short sleeves or long sleeves.

^sis, I found tutumshop from IG. I think they have a shop in trinoma. when my little girl grows up, bibili rin ako dito.

stronger

  • Guest
Re: Father-son and mother-daughter clothing shops
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 01:54:28 pm »
thank you mga sissy for the info.. :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close