watch now

Author Topic: WINK LASER STUDIO  (Read 22321 times)

kmm

  • Guest
Re: WINK LASER STUDIO
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2018, 01:31:58 pm »
hi. would like to know if someone here has completed the gentlemax pro sa wink? curious lang po if how many sessions it took prior to noticing the results?

I've done 4 sessions so far (inconsistent pa ako niyan ha). Noticed the difference after 2 sessions. Wala nang ingrown hair, & mas matagal na yung interval before hair grows fully and mas finer na. For comparison, I waxed before and I needed to have it done every 3 weeks tapos andaming ingrowns regardless of waxing method (hot, cold, sugar). Pero after my 1st session with Wink, they told me to come back after 6 weeks but wala pang tumubo eh, so I went back after 2 months. Lol (like I said, inconsistent)

Pero note also that the results can vary with your pain tolerance levels. Sabi nung nurse na gumagawa sa akin, mataas daw pain tolerance ko kasi she can use higher settings before I complain (initially, they set to low and ask if you're ok with it). With others daw, even with the numbing cream (which you can also request but it will cost extra) sensitive pa din sa pain so they cannot go higher. So mas mabagal din siguro yung results.

aryaaaaa1213

  • Guest
Re: WINK LASER STUDIO
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2019, 02:17:58 pm »
That's good sis, thanks for sharing!
How much per session sa Wink and do they offer discounted packages? TIA!

I'm not really sure if they still offer the package 12 sessions of hair removal + 12 sessions of laser whitening for 22.5k.

In my experience, I had 11 sessions of hair removal and my UA is hairless na. Although may 1-2 strands pa rin na growing I think overall OK naman. If you have high pain tolerance you can ask the nurse who will be attending to your treatment na taasan yung frequency.

Note that I have a very dark coarse hair in my UA. As in sobrang kapal nung strand and bilis humaba. I'm happy with the result naman. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close