We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Enough with these bloody Aquinos. Wish they would go away FOREVER.
^^i think dadating parents ni Heart. Hindi naman siguro siya matitiis nun. Pero drama-drama yun kung surprise nga.
I don't watch Krissy's shows anymore. Inis ako sa mukha niya. I don't think I can forgive her brother for what happened especially after seeing two pictures of empty coffins of the SAF troopers. Uniform lang nasa loob because the bodies were mutilated. Diyos ko. All along akala ko may katawan sa loob ngayon pala symbolic na lang. Some of them are empty. I feel so bad for the families of those men and furious that Krissy's brother even have the nerve to act clueless.