Author Topic: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 7  (Read 95189 times)

120515

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 7
« Reply #180 on: June 30, 2015, 07:34:39 am »
thank you, sparklingjewel, reese17, and f878 :)

f878, true! i couldn't help but have this big goofy grin on my face the entire time! when we looked through our photos, my husband and i noted that i should tone down a bit on the BIG SMILE! hahaha!

reese17, i think doing a prenup in a coffee shop is an awesome idea especially because it's totally a part of your lives as a couple. although, i'm not familiar with coffee shops there in manila but i think there are plenty which will allow you to shoot in their place. it could also be considered free advertising for them especially when you show their name/logo in your pics ;)

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 7
« Reply #181 on: June 30, 2015, 08:04:04 am »
Thanks everyone! I sent a private message to Craft because I love their interiors best. I hope the fee won't be as high. :) (If not, bibili nalang ako ng maraming beans! Hehe.)

Also planning to shoot in the condo where we're going to stay for a few months after the wedding. Super light and casual lang. Eee! I'm excited. I know a few months ago I said I'm not into prenups because of the cost and because we're an awkward couple but having a friend shoot for you takes the pressure off. :) On to Pinterest for more pegs!

120515

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 7
« Reply #182 on: July 01, 2015, 12:18:09 pm »
reese17, consider the prenup as your practice session for the wedding. you will really learn a lot about your best angles and how to project for the camera. for us, i think doing the prenup with just the photographer present really helped to keep us relaxed throughout the shoot ;D

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 7
« Reply #183 on: July 01, 2015, 01:58:07 pm »
I sent messages to Craft, EDSA and Habitual Coffee. Out of the 3, only EDSA has replied with their rates. It's Php 5,000 for 2 hours, consumable on food and beverages. Hmm, I might just spend that on coffee beans. Hehe.

120515, thanks! The photographer doing our prenup has been my friend since kindergarten so I'm 150% comfortable with her :)) So not sure if come wedding day, I'll be just as relaxed because I've never met JLR but I've heard only great stuff about him.

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 7
« Reply #184 on: July 01, 2015, 02:21:07 pm »
Hi reese! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do just fine with JLR. My husband and I are awkward in front of the camera too and we only met our new photographer during the wedding day itself as well. But photos turned out really well, in my biased opinion. Haha!

I've heard a lot of good things about JLR and I've seen his work which is really great by the way (if you will still recall, I also considered getting him). So I'm pretty sure that he'll help you feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera in spite of wedding jitters :) Basta just let go and enjoy your big day. The love and happiness will surely radiate in your photos and videos! :)

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 7
« Reply #185 on: July 02, 2015, 01:45:19 pm »
Thanks caleeice! I'm sure I don't need to ask how your photos with Pat Dy came out. I really love his work also and would book him if I could afford his rates. :D

A friend of mine told me na be prepared to have a stiff jaw daw after the wedding from all the smiling. Is this true??? Lol.

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 7
« Reply #186 on: July 02, 2015, 02:04:56 pm »
Hi reese. I honestly didn't feel that at all! Perhaps I had too much adrenaline (slept only for 2-3 hours) and too happy with everything that I didn't notice that feeling even when I felt like I was smiling all the time! :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 7
« Reply #187 on: July 04, 2015, 01:25:52 pm »
^It's raining almost everyday. :'( How would it be possible to schedule an outdoor prenup shoot like this?! Buti nalang pala our video shoot was done early May pa. Predictability of June onwards weather is so difficult! I'm not sure if we're even going to push through with doing the photos if we can't predict the weather. It's still an optional in my list though since we ended up with some savings pala. So torn...

I'm trying to picture an indoor prenup instead, but my fiance isn't really an indoors person, and i'm sure he isn't going to be happy with it. His photography style is really outdoorsy too.

Anyone here have an upcoming outdoor prenup shoot between July and November? When schedule nyo and how did you predict that that's the best date for the weather?

Another option pala is to shoot abroad where weather is different and we wont have to worry hehe but I don't have any quick trips planned yet.

Lorgail

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 7
« Reply #188 on: July 04, 2015, 02:14:01 pm »
Sis kung tagaytay weddings ka. Try mo dito mag prenup.  8)

Tagaytay Wedding Cafe - http://www.tagaytayweddingcafe.com/
Hillcreek Gardens - http://www.hillcreekgardenstagaytay.com/
Alta Veranda - http://www.altaverandadetibig.com/

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 7
« Reply #189 on: July 04, 2015, 02:24:29 pm »
^Sis Tagaytay/Silang wedding ako so ayaw namin doon din magprenup.. maiba naman. Haha. We already have some shortlisted places which are all super outdoorsy (the type na walang CR haha) so definitely i am worried about the weather. Ganito talaga type namin :)) Baka if i say indoor prenup sabihin ng fiance ko wag nalang! E mejo na-sway ko na sya that we can still pursue one, provided that he likes the venue hihi.

 I've been to Hillcreek, we actually passed by for ocular dati for reception venue pero di namin nagustuhan kasi hotel lang talaga sya with a garden na parang home garden. Im thinking if Batanes is still pretty enough to be worth it....

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 7
« Reply #190 on: July 05, 2015, 12:41:57 am »
sis ive been to batanes last summer and its really very photogenic. you cant go wrong with any angle. though you might have to stay there longer during rainy season to be sure na you get a good sunny day. if its raining daw kasi it can last for days and you wont get a chance to go outside na.

120515

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 7
« Reply #191 on: July 05, 2015, 07:55:39 am »
what if you just take the rain into consideration, sparklingjewel? i've seen beautiful engagement photos caught in the rain. you could bring a big statement umbrella with you and even get away with wearing a fashionable trenchcoat in the philippines :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 7
« Reply #192 on: July 05, 2015, 12:26:40 pm »
^Hmm that's a good idea sis 120515 hehe i could have a rainy day outfit ready to use anytime we experience a downpour, rainy day layout nalang! Although di ko din sure if the photog can shoot in the rain eh kasi mababasa rin equipment :)

^bzbee I saw a Batanes prenup of my friend's medyo naunderwhelm kasi ako sa backdrop kaya i was wondering if it's still worth it..it's not cheap at all kasi to hold a prenup there! Baka naman nga pwede pa. Will consult photog also, and seek closer prenup places...

120515

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 7
« Reply #193 on: July 05, 2015, 02:48:16 pm »
well, i have seen rainy day engagement photos...i'm trying to look for the one of my friend's photos because they had this gorgeous shot in the rain at the end of their engagement shoot but i can't find it...anyway, i googled for some rainy engagement shoots, check out these links:
http://www.praisewedding.com/archives/3033
http://greenweddingshoes.com/dreamy-rainy-engagement-photos-sarah-ryan/
http://www.weddingpartyapp.com/blog/2015/01/07/engagement-photo-trend-for-you/

you can also have a warm, just spending the day cuddling up in bed shoot afterwards with simple white tees, steaming mugs of coffee/chocolate, and books  :) i'm imagining shots of the two of you just looking out the window watching the rain wash the world outside

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 7
« Reply #194 on: July 05, 2015, 03:20:44 pm »
^Thanks sis!! Will go through these. Actually i like the cuddling indoor look, i've seen nice ones in blogs too...the thing is it's been done soo many times so the chances i will be able to convince the fiance to just do our version of that is close to zilch. Hehe. He is quite an outdoor/ adventurous dude who only gets excited and motivated to actually do a prenup if it involves a beautiful place and some very creative angles or shots. He's an outdoor photographer din kasi. I swear, sometimes mas maarte talaga sya sakin hehe.


Huhu, the Chestknots Pulag prenup is amaziiing, im envious! Why do they have to be so expensive haha

120515

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 7
« Reply #195 on: July 05, 2015, 04:03:57 pm »
i think anything with "wedding" stamped on it these days are just overpriced  ::)

my friend is an avid hiker and mountain climber, there's a place in laguna she calls fern gully, it's beautiful...it's totally off the grid...i think you can check it out. i still have to catch her to ask her where exactly it is but there seem to be several hidden falls in laguna when i googled: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/video/160119/goodnews/laguna-s-four-hidden-waterfalls

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 7
« Reply #196 on: July 05, 2015, 08:29:04 pm »
Chestknots is my photog but surprisingly i cant get them for prenup photos if ever.. their prenup rate is double that of the midrange photographers!! hehe so i may get someone cheaper. Pero they made my friend's prenup aboard a yacht, omg so classy and beautiful.

ece

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 7
« Reply #197 on: July 05, 2015, 09:14:19 pm »
i would really love to have a 'rainy day' shoot. kulitan, habulan, sayaw moments under the rain, tapos magkakape kahit basa yung damit. okay diba?  ;D ;D

120515

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 7
« Reply #198 on: July 05, 2015, 09:48:15 pm »
hi ece, yup, exactly! the coffee part would be so cozy and sweet!

dcpdane

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 7
« Reply #199 on: July 06, 2015, 09:52:32 am »
hi sisses! was wondering if may mga nakapag prenup na sa inyo sa mga "condotels"? naisip ko kasi yung cozy-coffee-couch-cuddle peg since pareho kaming couch potatoes ni hubby. hehe. nung tinanong kasi kami ng photog namin (ram marcelo) kung ano ang hobby namin together, nagkatinginan lang kami.. HAHA! super playstation/spa/cinema/cook lang kami on weekends. we were never "active" or outdoorsy. we would go to boracay once a year and sometimes just stroll around nuvali on weekends. ganun lang kami haha! i was browsing through airbnb and may mga cute condo units sa gramercy makati and other high-end places na maganda na ang interiors, dagdagan na lang ng konti DIY props. but im not so sure kung pumapayag ba yung mga owners to shoot there. baka kasi taasan nila rate pag nalaman nilang hindi lang kami basta magrerent for an overnight stay, but to have a prenup na rin as well. sana may nakagawa na nito sa inyo? im not yet asking or inquiring those in airbnb kasi baka nga taasan presyo. ang daya ko ba? hehe :(

i wanted yung mga river/mountain shots din sana tulad nung sa montalban rizal but sabi ni hubby, "anong pinaglalaban natin dyan? bakit ba tinawag na prenup ang prenup? shouldn't we show our lovestory and our true selves kesa magposing sa mga bato?" hahaha! he really even thought about how our future kids will react pag nakita pictorial ng magulang nila. benta lang. :)

may nakita rin ako super pretty condo unit sa pico de loro... iniisip ko pwede yun kasi maganda condo unit then pwede pa SIGURO magoutdoor shots sa beach shore at sa pool. BUT again, i am not sure. sana may makapag advise! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close