Author Topic: Gifts/Tokens/Cash tips for Suppliers  (Read 2352 times)

yannuh

  • Guest
Gifts/Tokens/Cash tips for Suppliers
« on: November 21, 2014, 05:44:49 pm »
I am not sure if meron nang thread na ganito pero any suggestions on what to give to suppliers after the event? Sabi kasi ni H2B, cash na lang daw pero ayaw ko naman bilang proudly kuripot ako and feeling ko kasi mas maappreciate nila if personalized.

I am thinking of personalized chocolates/candy jars then may thank you note on it. Kayo sissies, what do you suggest?

TIA! :-*

mrsA

  • Guest
Re: Gifts/Tokens/Cash tips for Suppliers
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 05:55:48 pm »
I'm planning to sew some pouch bags (nakabili na ako ng tela hihi), then lagyan ko ng goodies, bottledWater plus thank you notes. Goodies will serve as their snacks / pangtawid gutom na din habang wala pa ang reception. :)

deathwatchspider

  • Guest
Re: Gifts/Tokens/Cash tips for Suppliers
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 11:57:21 am »
ive seen some of my suppliers post in the fb or website pag may mga clients na nagbibigay ng token of appreciation. usually chocolates or food. and tuwang tuwa na din ang mga suppliers pag nakakareceive sila ng ganun, no matter the value. its really what it represents eh. it means a job well done.  :D

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Gifts/Tokens/Cash tips for Suppliers
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 09:49:24 am »
up ko lang ulit ang thread nato. any new suggestions mga sis?TIA:)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Gifts/Tokens/Cash tips for Suppliers
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 09:55:48 am »

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: Gifts/Tokens/Cash tips for Suppliers
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 01:05:46 pm »
I think it will never hurt if you give a token to your suppliers. I know this will also allot a few bucks from the budget, but a simple token will really go a long way. Yes of course you will pay their professional fees according to what is agreed, but this small token is like a tap in their shoulder and saying your thanks and appreciation to all their efforts :)

sophistique

  • Guest
Re: Gifts/Tokens/Cash tips for Suppliers
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 03:35:16 pm »
^ This is so true. :) Even if you say some of the suppliers are on the pricier side, it's a gesture I'm sure they will appreciate. I plan to give them monogrammed luggage tags. Since our wedding is outdoors, I might also give them a small kit with essentials like insect repellent.

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: Gifts/Tokens/Cash tips for Suppliers
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2017, 04:12:44 pm »
Same here sophistique :) We'll also have an outdoor wedding, well garden wedding to be exact. Great idea! :) Actually I don't want to spend much sa tokens, I was thinking maybe as simple as chocolates with nice packaging will do :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close