Just got back from my "amazing race" overnight trip to HKG last night.
My goal was just to follow my daughter's wish to celebrate her 5th bday at Disneyland. Again.
Boarded PR300. Departed at 8am. Mabuhay Class on a B777 with light load.
When I cleared HKG immigration, the IO just slipped our landing passes in our passports. My previous ones were stapled so in fear of losing them, I tucked them into my pspt cover pocket.
Changed money at travelex, changed clothes and left luggage at Regal Airport Hotel. Asked for permission to check in earlier than my husband after my daughter and I come back from Disneyland. They always allow me to do so.

bought the park tickets at the Disney Store in t2 (this was before I found out Regal was a disney good neighbor hotel na pala) and had lunch at my usual go-to resto The Baltic.
Spent the entire afternoon in Disneyland. Took the AEL to tsing Yi then the mtr back to sunny Bay to transfer to the Disney line just so my daughter can experience it. Rented a stroller for HKD 100. Caught the 3pm parade. Bought an Anna costume (pikit-mata na lang sa price. Haha) so the little one could roam around the park in it. Elsa and Anna super bilis close ng line for photos due to the nbr of people. Too bad. Did the carousel, dumbo, slinky, jungle river cruise, photo op with Woody, and the electrical parade. Nice din yung tree lighting n fireworks with the acapella choir at main street USA afterwards. There was fake snow from the firehouse as I was returning our stroller. Didn't stay for the fireworks since we've seen it countless times already and we're dead tired. Grabbed a cab back to the airport. Cost me HKD120.
I felt colder in HKG than during my Tokyo trip two weeks earlier. Which was weird. Only for my fever to be full-blown that night. Kaya pala. My first on a trip ever! I chugged lots of paracetamol which my hubby had, as soon as he arrived inom agad for fear of pagkamalang may ebola ako. Haha.
I bought an Elsa costume din on pahabol for my other daughter so super ouchie na to spend almost HKD 1200 on just two dresses. Haha. A moment of insanity. Lol. But seeing my kids' smiles were priceless!
Ff day, which was yesterday, was one of my most adventurous flights ever. We were waitlisted, downgraded, upgraded at the gate, then finally... Diverted to Clark pa! My day was complete! Was kampante naman since hubby was the captain and I've known his first officer since I was in college. Blessed to be onboard especially since MNL flights from HKG are all fully booked till early next year. The purser kept high fiving my daughter, saying her birthday in the plane took sooo long. the whole day.

I swear I won't do this again next year. Haha.
Next trip, BNE for new year! Happy flights to all.