watch now

Author Topic: ANDALOU naturals  (Read 1573 times)

j.adore

  • Guest
ANDALOU naturals
« on: November 11, 2014, 08:27:03 pm »
Anyone else into this brand? :)

I'm currently using Q10 Night Cream and I love the results :-* Gusto ko sana magtry pa ng iba pero gusto ko din humingi ng feedback dito based on your experiences.

What can you girls recommend?

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: ANDALOU naturals
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 01:48:30 pm »
I used a bunch of their products from the brightening line. The cleanser irritated my skin but the other products were ok lang, no irritation but also no noticeable improvement on my skin. The turmeric c serum helped my then oily skin, kept me matte for longer but didn't really lighten pigmentation.

Meraki

  • Guest
Re: ANDALOU naturals
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 06:05:36 pm »
I'm using the Probiotic + C Renewal Cream. It's the best moisturizer that I've ever tried! :)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: ANDALOU naturals
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 06:55:50 pm »
Currently on Hyaluronic cream naman hehe and I just got the eye serum so after a week or so ko pa alam if effective.

Meraki

  • Guest
Re: ANDALOU naturals
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 08:28:14 pm »
j.adore > update mo dito if maganda yung eye serum ha. Naghahanap din ako ng eye cream/serum eh. Thank you in advance! I might buy the Purple Carrot + C Luminous Night Cream tomorrow kapag nakaalis ako. Akala ko kasi night cream yung renewal cream. Day cream pala! ;D

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: ANDALOU naturals
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 12:22:03 am »
I bought their Clarifying set last December. I thought it did great on my skin, but after 2 weeks or so nagka rashes ako and super kati nung pimples na tumubo. I guess hiyangan pa rin talaga kahit organic/natural yung product. Always check the ingredients list.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close