watch now

Author Topic: Nasal Aspirator  (Read 6940 times)

Len0523

  • Guest
Nasal Aspirator
« on: November 08, 2014, 09:00:14 pm »
Hello Sissies,

Would like to ask what brand do you use for baby's nasal aspirator?
My baby's 1.5 mo only and I am planning to buy Nosefrida brand unfortunately ang hirap hanapin.
San kayo bumili and is it safe to use for newborn baby?
Meron ba nito sa Mercury drug?

sachism

  • Guest
Re: Nasal Aspirator
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 10:05:54 am »
I didnt use nasal aspirator sa first baby namin. But when we sold this sa online shop, ubos kaagad. Madami ata naghahanap na mommies? I will try to restock para din sa second baby namin. I hope nakabili ka na sis.

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Nasal Aspirator
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 02:50:45 pm »
I have the one like nose frida pero japanese brand, richell.meron din daw pigeon and its cheaper than nose frida. Like 300php lang and ir works great. Used it when nahawa ko si baby ko ng colds. It was my hubby who would suck the snot out.

nikki

  • Guest
Re: Nasal Aspirator
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 12:05:22 am »
I have nosefrida, bought at Amazon and I still use it with my second baby. I like this better than the bulb type.

tamarind26

  • Guest
Re: Nasal Aspirator
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 12:20:33 am »
We used Nosefrida when baby's allergy gave her stuffy nose. Same as nikki's feedback, sobrang convenient gamitin, unlike the bulb types. Ours was bought by hubby's cousin based abroad, wala kasi kaming mapagbilhan nito dyan sa atin.

Queen Chokolah

  • Guest
Re: Nasal Aspirator
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2015, 09:16:43 am »
kakabili ko lang ng babycomfynose recently. A bit cheaper than nosefrida. 750 sya. Online lang ako bumili Babycomfynose din ang name sa fb. Okay naman and so much better than the bulb type. Yung bulb type ni hindi ko mailapit sa ilong ng baby ko, maipasok man wala naman nakukuha. I think it's even more practical than nosefrida kasi I think nosefrida has disposable filters? And you have to buy that pa when it runs out? In babycomfy nose tissue lang ilalagay mong filter. Kaya I decided to go with babycomfy hehe. And yung mga bagong stocks nya ngayon may standard and newborn sizes na ng nose pieces. super liit nung newborn super cute! haha

I was always looking for the pigeon brand sa malls pero laging out of stock talaga.

here's the fb page  https://www.facebook.com/BabyComfyNosePhilippines?ref=br_tf
and I think meron sa youtube demo. I am in no way related sa seller. Well, naging buyer nya ko :)

Len0523

  • Guest
Re: Nasal Aspirator
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2015, 10:32:20 am »
I have bulb type and Nosefrida. Bulb type works better. Ayun tengga Nosefrida ko.

darcey_bebe

  • Guest
Re: Nasal Aspirator
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2015, 12:20:20 pm »
(http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/darcey_bebe/1459801_312859318924082_3676267325810345439_n_zpsngkptzk5.jpg)

Nosefrida The Snotsucker Nasal Aspirator with filter
Price: pm me for the price
✔Imported
✔Doctor recommended nasal aspirator from Sweden for babies and toddlers
✔Non invasive
✔BPA and Phthalate Free
✔Made in Sweden
✔Easy to clean, top rack safe
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 12:24:17 pm by darcey_bebe »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close