Author Topic: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today  (Read 53048 times)

simang

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2014, 01:07:05 pm »
I have a long list this weekend but i'll pick my top 5

1) for bringing me to his hometown to spend time with his family
2) for bringing me to Our Lady Of Manaoag Shrine (the last time I was there was 10 yrs ago)
3) for buying me cantaloupes since i've been craving for those since last week
4) for dancing for me just to make me laugh (because i told him i'm a little sad)
5) for all the kisses and hugs and the little random touches and i love you's

missy_n_shine

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2014, 11:22:43 pm »
1. For being so simple in everything. He isn't hard to please.
2. For being so faithful and loving husband.
3. Sweet in his own little way like preparing breakfast everyday and for all the hugs, kisses and I love u he never fails to do everyday
4. For being so supportive, no vices and super bait that makes me feel so happy, lucky, and blessed wifey

5. For always being childish, makulit, makwento and showing me how happy and proud he is that I  his wife and makes me feel he's contented with me. 
I love u and u know I will always will.

brendzy

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2014, 07:28:27 pm »
yesterday & Today:
1. for appreciating my simpleng pag-aasikaso
2. for the comforting cuddle
3. for giving to my whims
4. for paying the groceries hahaha
5. for kissing my hands to wake me up. isolovemylife!

stronger

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2014, 05:47:42 pm »
1. being thoughtful
2. being so sweet
3  he communicate text and call ofter
4. he's so witty
5. he gave me much quality time

erza0916

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2014, 04:57:35 pm »
I appreciate that you...
1. Called me the first chance you got.
2. Let me stay up a little longer so we can chat kasi I really miss you
3. Battled and protected me from big bosses sa game.hehe
4. Got me a new set of bow and arrow and armor from the big boss cause we defeated it. Yey!:)
5. Said you wish you'd dream of our baby tonight in your sleep. ^^3

wifey_mommy

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2014, 05:12:58 pm »
i appreciate that you:

-took a leave this weekend to take care of the kids since i have work and the yaya is on leave for 2days

-you're very hard working, minsan sobra na but i know its for our family.

-you always get my opinion in everything, big or small, it doesnt matter. sa lahat ng gagawin mo, kasali ako at ang mga bata (just like earlier, you sent a text pa to ask if its ok to have jollibee for breakfast >knowing medyo maarte ako sa foods when it comes to kids. and you didnt order until you received my OK / go signal :) :) :)

-you dont have any vices and i was able to manage mine because of that >making me a better person :)

-you never make any promise, you just always deliver :)

♥ love you hon! ♥

simang

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2014, 08:35:21 am »
1) for taking a leave off of work to be my date at my friend's wedding
2) for always being so respectful to my parents
3) for being friendly with my friends
4) for hugging me cause it was too cold in the hotel room
5) for the cuddles kahit na may kasama kami sa room

So many things to be thankful for for this guy. Everything just keeps getting better everyday..:)

melle17

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2014, 09:03:50 pm »
thanks Mahal for:

- the wake up call to greet me good morning and say "I love you"
- always being my shock absorber, listening to all my rants and qualms
- being kind to my son
- appreciating all the things I do for you
- making me feel loved and valued all the time.

simang

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2014, 10:26:50 pm »
1) for letting me wake up to a good morning, i love you message
2) for letting me know of the january holidays so we can plan a getaway
3) for always, always telling me that i am beautiful
4) for giving me the ring
5) for missing me kahit na 2 days pa lang since we were together last

Angel2guideu

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2014, 06:03:52 pm »
In 2 mos of being married with Him.. here's what I appreciate on him

1. I appreciate him standing up with me.. whenever her Mom is giving bitchy comments..
2 He understands na I also need time to be with my family, kaya we spend weekends with other side naman
3. He takes care of me... he cooks for me, helping me do the chores
4. He cuddles me every night before we sleep
5. most importantly, kahit na minsan emotional stressball ko sya due to PMS and stressed due to taking care of his mom, our house and work.. he understands and pray with me...

erza0916

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2014, 07:12:39 pm »
1. He finds time to always PM me kahit sbrang busy nya
2. He finds ways to go online para mkapagchat kami
3. He didnt get mad when I was bugging him about his FB account kahit pagod sya sa work
4. He never fails to let me know how much our baby and I mean to him and that he'll do anything for us
5. Kahit pagod sa work he makes me laugh and always brighten the mood. He's changing. He usually isn't like that. Pag pagod laging grumpy and mabilis makulitan skn..now pngbbgyan n nya ako.

I love you so much bee..

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2014, 09:31:30 pm »
1. Dahil ikaw ang tumayo at nagtimpla ng dede ni "S"
2. Kahit alam mong allergic ako sa surprises eh ginagawa mo pa din
3. Binili mo ang dream boots ko  :P
4. Kahit Grumpy ako ikaw ay nanatiling positive  :-*
5. Dahil mahal na mahal mo kami ng anak mo :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2014, 03:39:20 am »
1) he was so peaceful and calm while explaining things to me. he could have been defensive and all but he was very diplomatic and rational
2) after the lengthy and hissy text message i sent him last night, i still woke up to a text saying "I love you"
3) he said sorry, and i felt it
4) i said sorry to him, and he said everything's okay now
5) we ended the night with a sweet sweet virtual session and when he was already very sleepy, he closed his eyes and smiled and told me "thank you"

simang

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2015, 01:31:55 am »
1) sa pagpapabango just because darating ako lol
2) sa pagmotor para samahan ako bumili ng gamot
3) sa pagbabalat ng alimango para sa akin
4) sa pagdala sa akin sa church kahit saglit lang, to say a short prayer
5) sa pagiging human pillow ko kanina sa bus pauwi

happybee$$$

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2015, 12:31:27 pm »
Today I am grateful because:
1. He texted that he is so happy for pampering me all the days of his vacation
2. For fixing my garden, major overhaul when I only expected minor repairs
3. For hearing his prayers every night, thanking God I'm his better half.
4. For spoiling the kids, playing with them and telling them their so lucky to have me as their mom.Paulit ulit niya pinapareailize sa kids ito pero natatawa at natutuwa pa din ako everytime I hear it.
5. For forcing me to jog yesterday, I can feel the benefit today, am so energized to work.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 12:58:39 pm by happybee$$$ »

brendzy

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2015, 06:16:38 pm »
Daddy thank you!

1. For appreciating my first ever brownies kahit mukha silang ewan
2. For cooking the best bopis ever!
3. For cooking breakfast for me kasi tamad na tamad ako bumangon
4. For bringing my bottled water sa office
5. For constantly praying with me for our bundle of joy

glamorosa_09

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2015, 05:07:34 pm »
1. Thank you for driving me and my friends to Baguio to attend a classmate's wedding.
2. I appreciate it that you enjoyed the company of my friends. And we were with them for 3  days.
3. I appreciate it that you're funny and ang galing mong makisama.
4. I appreciate it na you emulate the way I verbalize negative feelings, you also openly express your "inis" towards me. I like it.
5. I appreciate it na you accepted my feeling of dislike towards your mom. You didn't try to change me, you just accepted it. And it made me feel a little better and positive towards your mom.

beach_n_sunsets

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2015, 05:41:40 pm »
Always thankful to BF:
1. For being brutally honest to me when I need his bluntness the most.
2. For always telling me to be good to other people.
3. For reminding me that life is good and it's meant to be enjoyed.
4. For always pushing me to be healthier.
5. For being my best friend.

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2015, 11:22:50 am »
-nilutuan ako ng masarap na baon
-pinag-init ako ng tubig para makaligo kaninang umaga
-hinatid ako sa tricycle
-napinturahan na nya kahapon un mga ginawa nyang planters sa garden
-inayos nya un nasirang kitchen rack

redhuman14

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2015, 11:33:35 am »
-washed the dishes
-massaged my hand
-brought my water beside my bed
-kissed me before he left for work
-lets me skype him in the middle of work

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close