Author Topic: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today  (Read 53055 times)

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2014, 07:57:49 am »
^thanks sis keep posting. :) cute ng 5 thing mo may mga narealize ako na naapreciate ko kay hubby because you the responses here. cool!

here's mine today:

1. He came home earlier than usual
2. mini date at 711 ate jjampong and popcorn (microwave)
3. he overhaul the room the other day like an interior designer (singit lang)
4. he hugged me tight before I took a bath to go to work
5. he made lambing and requested I buy his favorite fish (boneless bangus) for dinner tonight



simang

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2014, 12:38:27 pm »
1) for visiting me last night, because i was sick
2) for appreciating my kitchen skills
3) for hugging me while we lounge at home after dinner
4) for watching the things i like
5) for the hug from behind sabay whisper ng "good morning, i love you"

simang

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2014, 02:48:18 pm »
1) for staying up late to virtually be with me
2) for playing doctor cause i was sick
3) for sending me virtual hugs so i'll feel better
4) for being the first person to know about his promotion (I am really, really proud of him!!)
5) for being patient with my regression episodes lol

harley18

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2014, 09:07:30 am »
1. Inayos nya bag ko na gagamitin pagpasok
2. Inayos nya ang kama/unan/kumot
3. Pinayungan nya ko papunta sa sasakyan
4. Hinatid nya ko papunta sa work
5. Kiss sabay hug bago bumaba ng sasakyan.

 :-*

simang

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2014, 11:17:06 am »
1) for spending the weekend with me and my family
2) for being respectful to my parents
3) for traveling all the way to the province alone, by public transport, just to see me and spend time with me
4) for hugging me kahit andun mom ko
5) for all the kisses before heading home

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2014, 01:40:50 pm »
1.for having lunch with me 1 hr lunchbreak @ the office
2. for waiting patiently while I fall in line at bdo
3. for kissing me on the cheek before I get off the jeepney to my office
4. for getting another identical tattoo after my work at 4 *eggcited*
5. for cleaning our room. I am such a mess lol

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2014, 02:59:24 pm »
1. For always being sweet to me no matter how drained he is from work.

2. For always finding time to bond with me despite his workaholic nature.

3. For always keeping me updated whenever he is far away at work.

4. For hurrying to get back home from a business trip in Shanghai.

5. For telling me how happy he is every time I greet him with a steamy welcome home kiss :-*
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 03:01:29 pm by candygrenade »

glamorosa_09

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2014, 07:32:54 pm »
1. For tolerating my "toyo" the other day

2. For being so caring and considerate to our staff.

3. For hanging the clothes this morning.

4. For playing with our daughter even though he's so tired

5. For being a jolly and bubbly leader that he is.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2014, 08:22:29 pm »
1. For working hard, RDOT pa!
2. For updating me your whereabouts/
3. Sa akap na mahigpit.
4. Sa halik na malagkit.
5. Kahit pagod ka, ikaw pa din ng sundo kay S :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2014, 01:35:40 am »
Yesterday:

1) for visiting me at home
2) for bringing food
3) for randomly lying on my lap while watching tv
4) for the quick kiss before i got off the jeepney
5) for facetiming me while he was playing cards with the boys

mabhie_036

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2014, 01:52:06 am »
Very understanding,yung tipong sobrang bigla na lang ako susumpungin naaway ko ng di sinasadya p,he will just hold my hands and aakapin lang ako, no arguments.
his determination to succeed,
I saw how he values my family
his ability to keep calm kahit na may prob,very positive thinker
He never fails to keep me posted,kahit na gaano sya ka busy ;D ;D ;D
 

imprincessfiona

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2014, 09:32:47 pm »
5 things I appreciate about my mahal today
1. for texting me kung maaga ako uuwi since may bagyo today kahit pa war kami
2. for saying he's sorry for all his shortcomings last night
3. for making me realize my mistakes and learn from it
4. for saying he loves me after our fight
5. for showing me I am still loved and cared despite my imperfections


swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2014, 09:35:23 pm »
* Kahit na Rad Tech ka nung college eh Nurse ka ng anak mo ngayon
* Naubos mo yung Spaghetti na luto ni Mama, tuwang tuwa naman si Mama
* Hindi ka kumakain ng Banana cake, pero tumikim ka ng bake namin ng anak mo  :-*
* Bumili ka ng saging sa Talipapa HAHAHAHA (wala kang magagawa kasi dun)  ;D
* Sa pagpayag na maka raket ako tonight

simang

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2014, 09:57:04 pm »
Yesterday
1) we had nice sunday food trip bonding
2) he liked my vintage pin up makeup
3) he bought me that slice of cake
4) he held my hand while walking, while eating, while buying food, practically all the time
5) he kissed me good night

Today
1) he kissed me good morning
2) we had a few minutes cuddle extension
3) he hugged me tightly as he said goodbye before going to work
4) he kissed me goodbye before leaving for work
5) he gave me some hickies lol

glamorosa_09

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2014, 10:59:15 pm »
For the whole week

1. For watching the voice phil with me. I appreciate it when you show interest on some of the things I'm interested in.

2. I admire you for being a grateful person. Binilhan mo pa sila ng pizza to express your gratitude.

3. I admire you for being generous. Kahit bawas profit naten, basta magincrease yung kita ng staff, ok sayo.

4. For appreciating my ginisang munggo, kahit parang napaalat.

5. For singing songs to our little girl before she slept.

patriciaheart

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2014, 12:59:13 am »
Wow I need this thread :)
1. I appreciate you going home early today.
2. I appreciate you asking me if I already ate.
3. I appreciate you telling me how your day went and that you are stressed at work.
4. I appreciate you listening to my silly stories and having a conversation about our little one.
5. I appreciate you helping me today with clothes.

As I write these I feel my love for you grow and not let the voice of evil/destroyer of families overshadow what Almighty God built here.

Thank You My Husband.

barbillie

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2014, 10:16:45 am »
Here's mine today:

1. Being in charge of cooking.
2. Took care of the dishes.
3. Indulged me sa pangungulit ko.
4. Letting me work overtime (at home).
5. Appreciating me everytime.

I'm an "Acts of Service" person, so I appreciate it more when my husband tries to help me with the chores. :)

Maria

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2014, 06:19:13 pm »
1) For always appreciating me and everything that I do.  He makes me feel confident about myself whether it's my dress, my make up, my work, my suggestions to him, the way I talk/write/think, ad infinitum.  He's very vocal in praising me.
2) For opening the door for me
3) For being always thoughtful and kind
4) Most of all,  for being faithful, and always trying to provide the best that he can afford for me and my kids.

There's a whole lot more but this will do for now.

brendzy

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2014, 06:38:45 pm »
Thanks sis! I should set an alarm to post on this thread.  :P

for today:
1. He prepared the breakfast
2. Hug & kiss as soon as we woke up
3. For always encouraging me that I can do all things about my work
4. For always listening to my complains
5. Just simply asking if I had my lunch today

simang

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2014, 01:13:31 am »
1) sa pakikipagtelebabad sa akin since parehas kaming naka house arrest lol
2) sa pagpapaalala na uminom ako ng gamot
3) sa pagpupumilit na kumain ako kahit wala akong gana
4) sa pag-oopen ng topic about sa wedding
5) sa virtual kisses at kung [textspeak!] ano pa :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close