Author Topic: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today  (Read 53106 times)

hedonista

  • Guest
5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« on: November 08, 2014, 08:23:41 am »
Part of my goal is to be more positive and look at the brighter side of things daily.
One too many negativity in our daily lives and one too many complaints and problem arising in a relationship.
I wanted to start a thread counting our blessings and things we appreciate about our partners.
Well part din siguro I started reading secrets of fascinating womanhood. Anyway, here's mine:

1. I appreciate that hubby comes home 3 to 4 hours early to catch up with me before I head to work (different schedules)
2. I appreciate today for his pasalubong. :) I have unleashed that childlike innocence in me. Simple piatos and chicken skin made my day!
3. I appreciate that he appreciate me preparing his breakfast as early as 3am that he doesn't want to eat in the office because he is excited to come home and eat breakky with me. I do simple food art. smiley using the tapa or longganisa and rice
4. I appreciate that he is very hardworking to provide for the family.
5. I appreciate that he comes home to me and our son.

Let's get started... sisses :)

(MODS: please delete if same thread exists)

mystique

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 08:29:20 am »
1.  I appreciate that he is a good provider and hindi sya madamot. :)
2.  I appreciate that he likes to cook once in a while
3.  I appreciate that he is funny and sociable
4.  I appreciate that he trusts me and gives me freedom to do what I want
5.  I appreciate that we share the same dreams and aspirations and are working hand in hand to achieve it. :)

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 08:40:19 am »
Thanks sis mystique
With your response I can see some things din na I fail to appreciate with my partner. This is really fun and educating. :)

There is no limit here, we can go to this thread daily to list what we appreciate. As long as the thread does not close. I am liking this!

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2014, 10:19:46 am »
What a nice thread. :) I've been at loggerheads with my husband for so long, that I have failed to see his good side. It's time I start appreciating!

1. That he cooks such good food
2. That he's turning out to be a good dad to our daughter now that she's a little older
3. That he can multi-task and finish everything on schedule way better than anyone I know
4. That he shares the same "lifehacker" mindset with me
5. That he's so godd@mn handsome hahaha

krystalB

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2014, 11:11:29 am »
Ayyy gusto ko 'to. Sagutin ko 'to mamaya :))

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2014, 11:19:17 am »
What I appreciate about my husband:

1.  He is 100% faithful since 2006.
2.  He takes care of me when I am sick, as in 24/7 naka tutok sobra whether here at home, or sa hospital..
3.  Though I never ask, he spoils me.  Konting comment lang about anything I want or do,  nakita ko as interesting or uncommon,  nagandahan ako, or kinainisan ko  -- I will get it within the week -- que trip, pricey bag, car, lot, condo...  My greed will triumph. Hahaha.   
4.  He let's me choose which BluRay movie we will watch.
5.  When we are abroad & no driver, no  alalay -- he will carry my parcels, even my bag

GeminiTiger

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2014, 12:50:33 pm »
Aww. Thanks to this  thread for reminding me to appreciate my partner !

1. He is doing his best to be a great father to our newborn .
2. He works hard so he can provide for us.
3. He has been faithful.
4. I appreciate that he says I Love You , anytime of the day , everyday since we got together .
5. Kahit he is on a budget , we always brings me pasalubong from work .

Makes me value him and love him even more .

frankikay

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2014, 03:19:41 pm »
1. had dinner date with our little girl while i was at work
2. nilinisan kwarto ni baby.
3. sinusundo ako sa work.
4.mataas pasensya at napakamaalaga
5. never ako tinaasan ng boses kahit galit siya.

archimom

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2014, 04:34:32 pm »
1. He never fails to make me feel loved and cherished even after 10 years.
2. He isn't perfect man but he always tries his best to become better a husband and father.
3. He still asks me to be his (even if I already am). "The chase will never end", according to him.
4. He spoils me because he will always be happy as long as I am.
5. He gives me flowers every single day just because he wants to.

chelsea1212

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2014, 09:08:25 pm »
Thankful for:
Being extra patient today despite hating the crowd at the mall and horrible traffic going home
His generosity for treating my family to a nice buffet
The 2 Charles and Keith bags he bought
Kikay stuff he paid for
Being attentive to my needs the whole day

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2014, 01:30:39 pm »
I appreciate that he's very much maalaga to me and to our son (he's a househusband)
I appreciate that he's very patient with me
I appreciate his pag iinit ng tubig every morning at 4am so I can take a bath
I appreciate na kinukumutan nya ako pag madaling araw kasi nakikita nya siguro na nakabaluktot na ko matulog
I appreciate na kahit matao sa Divi kahapon sinamahan nya pa din ako at wala cya reklamo kahit san part ko cya yayain para lang tignan kun may mabibili
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 02:10:45 pm by FayeP »

klimts

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2014, 02:46:06 pm »
for today,

- i appreciate that my husband still drove me to work kahit he requested for me to work in his office building (we work in the same company but different office buildings. about 30-minute drive)
- i appreciate that he again drove to my office building to have lunch with me and he stayed here in our building na so we can go home together later.
- i appreciate the encouragements he gave me today. i am in talks with the boss of another team for a possible transfer and his encouragements gives me more confidence to take a role that i have not much experience.
- i appreciate that he makes me laugh everytime
- i appreciate that with the trials in life, it's him that i'm with to go through all those.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 02:48:32 pm by klimts »

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2014, 03:33:50 pm »
^nice sis. parang kami lang ni hubby before. same company. he used to do all those until malipat ako same building hihi :) *bpo life

Today:

1. I thank my husband for sharing pancit canton with me
2. massaging my back because I am sick with dry cough and all - madami daw lamig
3. putting vicks on my back and chest
4. accompanying me sa kitchen while I cook. gusto ko kasi andun lang sya presence ba.
5. for not leaving the house last night to watch over me and our kiddo

glamorosa_09

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2014, 10:41:21 pm »
Nice thread sis hedonista!

Here's mine for today:

1. He offered his hand to me while we were going up the steep stairs. Siya kasi pinauna ko, nahihiya akong maunang pumasok.

2. He made me an iced tea..

3. He played with our daughter..

4. He shared funny FB jokes with me..

5. He's very hardworking...

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2014, 02:15:10 pm »
^Inspired by secrets of fascinating womanhood and The Magic (by Rhonda Byrnes)
Glad you liked this thread sis glamorosa_09 :) Kahit everyday mag post here as long as di pa full ha ha best way to elevate good vibes into the relationship. I always feel good after listing 5 things here or in my notepad sa android or sa computer while at work :)
here's today:

1.he agreed to join me and be my buddy on upcoming Fun run and concert happening in December (I joined Runners club at the office)
2. brought me quail eggs and corn after his shift
3. showed me 9gag's funniest posts (his past time before sleeping)
4. made me pop potencee
5. played with the kiddo without getting highblood kasi kiddo is makulit

zira

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2014, 05:26:12 pm »
ang saya saya lang ng thread na 'to pampagood vibes!


1. never get tired of my unlimited mood swings
2. never forget to asks how i am and our little peanut
3. wakes up early to send me to work even if he is on mid shift
4. never leave me alone *clingy husband*
5. always makes me laugh

glamorosa_09

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2014, 11:10:25 pm »
^^hubby is a fan of 9gag too! :)

1. I was seated on our sofa when he laid his head on my lap while he's reading manga; and I, GT. (Happening as of this writing).

2. He asked me to take a leave on my masters just for this one sem because he badly needs my help with our business as it has just expanded (thank you Lord!). Yet a part of me felt sad, but I appreciate his effort in consoling me and assuring me, saying, "after this sem, kahit ilang subjects at courses pa kuhain mo, ok lang. Kailangan ko lang tulong mo ngayon."

 Yun lang baka tamarin na ko bumalik, Wag naman sana..

3. He bought me ice cream

4. Put our daughter to sleep

5. He's hardworking

simang

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2014, 04:34:33 am »
1) He made me laugh by his corny jokes
2) He said sorry for not replying right away
3) He seems excited for our out of town trip later
4) He told me he loves me
5) He sent me virtual kisses

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2014, 09:14:44 am »
1. He surprised me with a gift certificate for The Spa for tonight. Yahoo!

2. He prepared breakfast for us

3. He fixed the house a bit before leaving for work

4. He said I love you before leaving for work

5. He reminded me to take my vitamins

Nice thread!

cussler

  • Guest
Re: 5 things you appreciate about your partner today
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2014, 03:10:40 pm »
she cook us a very delicious and healthy foods every meals everyday

she smiles at me and i know that smile says how much she loves me...


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close