watch now

Author Topic: Tawa Muna Tayo! Thread 3  (Read 1603 times)

angel..

  • Guest
Tawa Muna Tayo! Thread 3
« on: November 06, 2014, 11:06:50 am »
Link to the previous thread:

http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php?topic=248977.0


I'm not in a very good place now so I've been reading the previous thread to cheer myself up. I think it's high time to start a new thread for this, it might help another girltalker get through the day like it helped me.

So here goes, mga Melanie Marquez quotable quotes...


(At a talk show after her break-up with Derek Dee,Melanie was asked if she had some words for Derek's mother, whom she partly blamed for the separation) "O o nga," said Melanie, "pero i-English-in ko para maintindihan niya." She looked into the camera and said, "And to you, Mrs. Dee, I have two words for you. Ang labo mo!"

Bakit ang dami mong tanong? You're so questionable.

I don't eat meat. I'm not a carnival.

Ang tatay ko ang only living legend na buhay!

Eto na po ang pinakamaligayang pasko at manigong taon sa inyong lahat. (during her acceptance speech at a Metro Filmfest Awards)

Sumasakit ang migraine ko.

You can fool me once, you can even fool me twice, you can even fool
me thrice. But you can never fool me four!

nocturnalnerd

  • Guest
Re: Tawa Muna Tayo! Thread 3
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 12:09:23 am »
joining~ I have a bad night too, good thing napunta ako dito, here's a joke natawa talaga ako dito.

sa elevator:
pinoy1: bababa?
pinoy2: bababa.
foreigner: are you guys minions?

(sorry na kung nakornihan kayo)

Goodvibes please~
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 01:24:01 pm by nocturnalnerd »

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Tawa Muna Tayo! Thread 3
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 02:45:54 pm »
Here is a link on Alma's top quotes from her interview with Karen Davila. Nakakainis siya, pero ngayon mas natatawa na lang ako.

http://www.spot.ph/newsfeatures/humor/64323/10-cringe-worthy-things-alma-moreno-said

And the most recent:

Whoever wins tomorrow, will be declared the winner.  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close